+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Housing Vancouver

lyko

Apr 11, 2011
Hey there,

So, it gets really close to us. Next week we're gonna book the flights over to Vancouver :). Now before we book them, we just wanted to ask you how it is with
housing in Vancouver? The flight we land in Vancouver either on the 12. or 13. of July. What would be the best option for us? We don't know if it's possible to rent
appartements in the middle of a month? And what housing option would you suggest for short term? We really would like to first look around in Vancouver
and of course take a look at the appartements before we "blind-rent" them out of another country.
The plan is to get a short term from 12.July - 31.July and look for our new home.
Another reason is that i'd like to check out the neighborhood before i rent anything :).

Thanks for advice.

P.S
Why I'm i not allowed to write PM's?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Summer short-term accommodation (hotel, home-stay) is usually more expensive than winter.

valthow

Apr 30, 2011
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you know what's your budget you want to spend on the accommodation for the 2 weeks. I am a Licensed Realtor in BC and I do sometimes help my clients with arranging settlement services. Let me know what you require and I can help you.

Val