+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Housing near University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hi to all of you,

My name is Omar, currently I'm a second year student at University of Saskatchewan. Due to pandemic and other restrictions I wasn't able to travel to Canada however, as new rules have been set up, I'll be travelling to Canada for the next semester in end of December to attend Jan intake.

I'm trying to find an accommodation near university itself, however I won't mind if a bit far from it, if so bus stop is near that can take me directly to university. My preference is for a furnished room (at least common amenities such as bed, cupboard and etc), if can get a private bathroom that'll be the best thing. Lower rents preferred.

Moreover, I would have to quarantine as well as per the new law so please make a note of that as well. I'll appreciate if landlord can allow me to stay at the same place and quarantine as well.

If anybody do have options, please let me know. I can be contacted on whatsApp as well +971525682924 or you can comment down below.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi to all of you,

My name is Omar, currently I'm a second year student at University of Saskatchewan. Due to pandemic and other restrictions I wasn't able to travel to Canada however, as new rules have been set up, I'll be travelling to Canada for the next semester in end of December to attend Jan intake.

I'm trying to find an accommodation near university itself, however I won't mind if a bit far from it, if so bus stop is near that can take me directly to university. My preference is for a furnished room (at least common amenities such as bed, cupboard and etc), if can get a private bathroom that'll be the best thing. Lower rents preferred.

Moreover, I would have to quarantine as well as per the new law so please make a note of that as well. I'll appreciate if landlord can allow me to stay at the same place and quarantine as well.

If anybody do have options, please let me know. I can be contacted on whatsApp as well +971525682924 or you can comment down below.
Would suggest looking for a rented room in someone's basement. If you are looking to rent a furnished room in someone's home other than in the basement quarantining there is unlikely to be an option. Most shared housing targeted to students is usually unfurnished but many renting out a room in someone's home is furnished. If you are looking to save money you may be able to do things like shovel snow, rake leaves, cut grass for someone in exchange for a reduction in rent.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Would suggest looking for a rented room in someone's basement. If you are looking to rent a furnished room in someone's home other than in the basement quarantining there is unlikely to be an option. Most shared housing targeted to students is usually unfurnished but many renting out a room in someone's home is furnished. If you are looking to save money you may be able to do things like shovel snow, rake leaves, cut grass for someone in exchange for a reduction in rent.
Hi there,

Thank you for the advice, much appreciated ! I don't mind opting for the basement option, even I won't mind on the furnished part and it'll be a benefit for me and ease as well if bed and storage area would be there as I won't need to run then to find those stuff. I did searched few options on Kijiji.ca however still wanted to check on this forum if anyone has some vacant space.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

Thank you for the advice, much appreciated ! I don't mind opting for the basement option, even I won't mind on the furnished part and it'll be a benefit for me and ease as well if bed and storage area would be there as I won't need to run then to find those stuff. I did searched few options on Kijiji.ca however still wanted to check on this forum if anyone has some vacant space.
Beware of scams in Kijiji.ca

Nenyee99

Feb 21, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nigeria
Please any female attending University of Saskatchewan and yet to get an apartment. Can we find an apartment and share the rooms. I think this would be cheaper. If not please, I am currently looking for an affordable place to rent, close to school and neat. Please

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Please any female attending University of Saskatchewan and yet to get an apartment. Can we find an apartment and share the rooms. I think this would be cheaper. If not please, I am currently looking for an affordable place to rent, close to school and neat. Please
I'm still in search of one, would you like to share if we can get an apartment ? Although I know you prefer female..

Nenyee99

Feb 21, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nigeria
I think I have your contact, let's connect. Are you done with quarantine?