+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Honest review about Conestoga college

staffone09

Mar 29, 2016
Hi guys, I am coming in this September intake in Conestoga college.I have taken Mobile solution development.
Can any experience person tell me how's it? Honest review please ? and also drop review about college and place
worth it or not ? :eek:
Thank you in advance :)

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
Hi guys, I am coming in this September intake in Conestoga college.I have taken Mobile solution development.
Can any experience person tell me how's it? Honest review please ? and also drop review about college and place
How is your experience in Contestoga college...Can spouse and children get TRV if we apply to contestoga college

Ivan richard

Dec 7, 2017
am sure you have now reached the college so how is the place and the course that you took is it good . Have you managed to get co-op yet and did you manage to get a job

Ecstatic

Dec 5, 2017
I m also applied in mobile solutions may intake 2018 in conestoga doon campus. Everything is done only the file lodgemnt process is pending