+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help, Wrong answer for "Was more than half the study program English or French as a 2nd language course? "

Tonkasu

Mar 17, 2021
Hi all

I just found out I had filled in wrong answer for this question when creating EE profile...

Since I am taking technical certificate program, so the answer should be No. But I misread/misunderstood it that time ( I misunderstood as asking if half of courses taught in English that time) and filled in Yes.

Now I got ITA, may I know is it okay to change it to No without LOE? Or should I attach LOE? .....or even worse would this affect score and need to decline?

Thanks for all the help!

Tonkasu

Mar 17, 2021
Now I saw I got 0 points in Canadian Education in profile, so this change will increase my score
If possible could anyone with similar situation could advise me how can I address this ...?

Yashika arora

Apr 12, 2024
Hi all

I just found out I had filled in wrong answer for this question when creating EE profile...

Since I am taking technical certificate program, so the answer should be No. But I misread/misunderstood it that time ( I misunderstood as asking if half of courses taught in English that time) and filled in Yes.

Now I got ITA, may I know is it okay to change it to No without LOE? Or should I attach LOE? .....or even worse would this affect score and need to decline?

Thanks for all the help!
Hi
What did u do in this situation. I am stuck in same scenario.