+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding student visa-& minor's visa

parul

Jun 12, 2007
Let me introduce myself, I am Parul Jain from India. I completed M.Sc(Biotechnology) from India in 2006. Now I have got admission in PhD(Plant Science) in a Canada University with full scholarship. I am married and have a 11 year old son. He will live with me during my time of study there, my husband will stay here in India as he cannot leave his job right now. Actually my son's school session in India ends in December. so I want to apply for his visa along with mine as accompanying person, so that he can come to Canada in dec-jan. I have enough fianances of my own to support him there.

Well my problem is I want to know what all forms am I need to fill up for my and my son's visa.
If someone can clarify the doubt I will be highly indebted to them. It very urgent as I need to apply by next week for the visa, otherwise I guess it would be late.

Please reply ASAP.

Looking forward for your reply
Parul Jain

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

parul said:
Let me introduce myself, I am Parul Jain from India. I completed M.Sc(Biotechnology) from India in 2006. Now I have got admission in PhD(Plant Science) in a Canada University with full scholarship. I am married and have a 11 year old son. He will live with me during my time of study there, my husband will stay here in India as he cannot leave his job right now. Actually my son's school session in India ends in December. so I want to apply for his visa along with mine as accompanying person, so that he can come to Canada in dec-jan. I have enough fianances of my own to support him there.

Well my problem is I want to know what all forms am I need to fill up for my and my son's visa.
If someone can clarify the doubt I will be highly indebted to them. It very urgent as I need to apply by next week for the visa, otherwise I guess it would be late.

Please reply ASAP.

Looking forward for your reply
Parul Jain
1. You will require a TRV (visitor visa)for both your son and yourself. You will require a student visa and if there is a work component with your scholarship, you will require a work permit as well. Depending on the province your son may or not require a student visa, so it is best to apply for one at the same time as you apply for the documents. The procedure is outlined here http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/

PMM