+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding Immigration Issues

Syed Arsalan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Hello ,

I have a Problem plz read all
We have submitted medical exams and landing fees to high commission in London.Now what do you say its 95 % completed but now they again ask us same forms which we have been submitted twice. Should I hire a Canadian Immigration Lawyers to deel my case I am afraid of refusal .Se below.

We are being nominated by Saskatchewan government in immigration and now we are communicating from London Canadian high commission.They ask several documents we show them now the stage is that we have submitted medical exams and also submitted landing fees now it should be the visa assistance , but they ask again 3 forms of background declaration from us which have been submitted to them recently they make objection that their is some gaps in personal history of you. Can you fill that forms and involve in our condition to solve.
Please reply

thanks

N

nabeela

Hello Arslan,

Dont panic much. I also got the same reply to resubmit the form as there was time gap in between. I am here to help you if you want.
You must not be giving complete information. If there is gap in months you should mention what you was doing then.

Syed Arsalan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
If the gaps are their what should be the solution and after paying landing fees no obligation should be in demand I think address have no gaps in personal history the issue is that my father start his job from 1983 and in 1980 he become 18 year some personal history start from 1980 and from 1980 he was studying and some time escape was there . So what should i write in that gap.

thanks

N

nabeela

Syed Arsalan said:
If the gaps are their what should be the solution and after paying landing fees no obligation should be in demand I think address have no gaps in personal history the issue is that my father start his job from 1983 and in 1980 he become 18 year some personal history start from 1980 and from 1980 he was studying and some time escape was there . So what should i write in that gap.

thanks
Let me give you my example... I am the main applicant and i added my husband's records. There was a gap of 1.5 months between his history which is normal so we didnt mention it. and got the response as you have got. So next time we added a seperate line for those 2 months and mentioned that he was waiting for visa process from his new employer.

So you should mention whatever he was doing. May be he was out of job... or went back to his homeland on vacations, studying etc.

N

nabeela

Also Make sure that address and personal history matched.... so if there is no gap in address. . .so match it with personal history and mention specifically what was he doing. . . .

best of luck :)