+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP PLEASE

manjit

Jun 18, 2009
Hi,

On the form APPLICATION FOR PREMAMANET RESIDENCE it asks for an email address if applicable. Now the email i wrote down is now deactivated. But every time i send an email a delivery notification comes back saying it was not delivered.

Can i assume that if CIO tries to get in touch with me and they get a delivery failure that that will contact my via mail? I only mailed my application on Friday from India.

Also i used a representative...does that mean they wont contact my as i am using a rep. so my email wont matter ? since they will conatct the rep at their email address?

please help. im scared that i made a mistake and that i might not hear from them.

thanks

lynx_eyed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2009
You better write Them a letter explaining Your situation as soon as possible. You should not use a yahoo mail , nowdays there has been so many cases coming with deactivation of yahoo IDs. sign up for Hotmail or another email ID and mention it to CIC in letter and explain them that you have got your mail Box deactivated and please contact with you an alternative one. best Luck