+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed! - AOR

sheldon

Aug 11, 2009
Hello,

I got AOR from Syndeny office recently. When I applied at SYdney I didn't have any job offer and I applied under the NOC section 0213 ( Computer Manager ). Now I have got a job offer. Now can I apply in my local visa office ( New Delhi ) under Category-2 ? ( With AOR ).
I want to apply under this category because I don't need to show fund proof as well as some additional docs for proving the points.

Any help is appreciated.

missioncanada

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is not possible to apply under aeo when you have got aor for fsw1 . you have to apply a fresh case under fsw 2 and for your first case you can take your processing fees back by not sending documents in 120 days to your local visa office and CHC will make refund for you.

sheldon

Aug 11, 2009
Hi MissionCanada,

Thanks for your reply..

Do I need to wait for 120 days to get the refund?. Can I inform CHC or Local Visa office now itself that I want to switch to fsw2?
Also a totally fresh application is needed for switching to fsw2 from fsw1?

Also just to know, Can you please let me know your source of information?

missioncanada

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear the source of information is cic website and forums . you can see op6 manual. if you have no money problem then you can apply now because you will get refund later.

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheldon, I am not sure but once application is processed (approved or rejected) no refund is given. Refund is only given by CIO for whom it is returned due to incompleteness or some mistake on forms. But though you need to confirm from other sources.

missioncanada

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear vmpvmp
if you do not send full documents in 120 days . then chc consider you are not interested in canada so generate refund .so there is no problem in reapplying......

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheldon said:
Hello,

I got AOR from Syndeny office recently. When I applied at SYdney I didn't have any job offer and I applied under the NOC section 0213 ( Computer Manager ). Now I have got a job offer. Now can I apply in my local visa office ( New Delhi ) under Category-2 ? ( With AOR ).
I want to apply under this category because I don't need to show fund proof as well as some additional docs for proving the points.

Any help is appreciated.

Have you read the approval letter carefully ! because it answers your question clearly.

It says literally the following:

"When submitting your complete application to the visa office, you must advise them of any changes in your application (e.g. birth of a child, marriage, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are."

Good luck.

sheldon

Aug 11, 2009
Hi Professional1

Thanks for this information!. It is a good news!. I do see this in my approval letter. I still have the following questions..

1) I assume I do not need to submit fresh application now. At least this is obvious from the approval letter. Any other thoughts?

2) I do not need to show the proof for funds. Correct?

3) I can claim additional 10 points for Arranged Employment now. Is that correct?

Please reply.. Thanks a lot for your help.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Help needed! - AEO

sheldon said:
Can any one help me here?

No, you do not need to submit a new application, just update your application with the new documents before they start processing it, any documents sent by an applicant before the starting date of processing his application must be taken in consideration by the immigration officer who processes the application (as per CIC instructions).

Therefore, if they approve your "AEO" documents, they will not ask you for a proof of funds and will grant you the extra points for the "AEO".

Remember, it will happen only if they approve your "AEO" documents. (means, if they are valid, complete, and genuine as they require exactly, and the immigration officer is satisfied that you will be able to perform the job in canada).