+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!!HELP!!Missing required documents in my personalized checklist!!HELP!!

May 6, 2019
I got my ITA in the last draw, but when I put my whole info and continue the application. there is no option for a police clearance certificate from my country as well as RCMP in my document checklist. where should I upload those documents or should I submit the file and wait for there request for those documents? And I am a PNP candidate through skill trade should I have to submit any additionaldocumentation for this?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.

May 6, 2019
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
Thank you for your response. I was 17 when i came to canada. i am from india. i haven’t travel to any country more than 6 months after i landed in canada. So may be i don’t need PCC for india. What about RCMP. This is also not in checklist?