+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! FBI Fingerprints from Bangalore, India.

sheldon

Aug 11, 2009
Hello Friends,

Please tell me how to get FBI finger prints from Bangalore, India. This is for getting the PCC from USA. I hope some of you must have done it.

regards,
Sheldon.

OrangeCounty

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You forgot to mention what they charge INR 5000.00 (USD 100+) per card. (I hope you are not their representative, trying to sell your "services"). And if they come down to Bangalore (in case you cannot go to their Delhi office) the charge will go up by 2x atleast! Now, multiply that by number of US states and adults ($$).

OP has following alternatives -
- Better to have some friends/relatives mail the cards to you (they cost just $1/card). Thereafter, local police should be able to do the fingerprints for you.

- Several people in this forum have just sent fingerprints on ordinary paper (print out of FBI cards)

- Call FBI/Local US state police to know the alternatives

Goodluck!

OrangeCounty

chimanrao

Jun 22, 2012
Since I've been working on my papers for Australia, I've been trying to get fingerprinting done in Bangalore. I'll share my experiences for everybodys benefit.
Right behind Madiwala Police Station (Across from the Madiwala vegetable market) is the forensics department, which will be able to help you get your fingerprints on the FD-258 form.

I took the FD-258 printed on a glossy card, but they advised AGAINST that. They said glossy finish could smudge the fingerprints, so I gave them a regular A4 size office printout paper sheet with the FD-258 printed on it.

They did a nice job of taking my fingerprints. They used ink film strips .. very professional. They asked for the following documents:
1. Address proof: Lease copy.
2. Address proof: Airtel landline bills.
3. ID proof: License copy.
4. University degree copy (Since I said Im going for work, they wanted to see my qualifications)
5. My passport copy.
6. Payment challan.

The payment (Rs 1000) must be made at Mysore Bank on Lady Curzon Road (Infantry Road). The Forensic dept. people will tell you the account number, 'payable to' etc. and other details for making the payment. Once that is made, the bank will give you a stamped challan, which you take back to the Forensic dept at Madiwala.

I have to still send the fingerprints to FBI. Once I do, I'll let you know if they accept the documents, but I think it should go through fine, since they have done quite a good job with my FD-258