+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help choosing best PNP stream

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm considering migration through EE program (federal skilled worker) with family, our score is 360-370 my husband as the main applicant, for this purpose we are trying to get nomination certificate to increase our points by 600
my husband's NOC is 2131 (civil engineer) and my NOC is 3211 (medical laboratory technologist).
(we might consider changing the main applicant as we both approximately have the same range of points if my NOC as medical profession might help in nomination from one of provinces )
we are considering province with good weather and good job opportunities for my husband and me, and the main language to be English not French
we both don't have Canadian experience or education
we are mainly interested in Ontario, Alberta, British Colombia
I was reading about PNP streams for each province, but I need help and guidance from your side regarding what is the best stream to look for, one that fit all details I have mentioned, even if outside the mentioned provinces.
Waiting for your response

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
You keep asking the same questions. research each province and see if you are eligible. Then ask specific questions about the PNP program.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html
Thank you for your response, I have searched already each province and streams but this question is mainly to get information from people who have more experience of what may fit me better and my occupation, gathering information can be from official websites personal vlogs and posts on forums like this, the purpose of my question is to benefit me and anyone wondering, plus I find too much people watching thread but only one or two might give answer. Believe me any small information can be helpful for me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So what provinces are you eligible for. You need a license to practice engineering so you can look at technologist positions. Does your spouse need provincial licensing? You need to look at that. If your score isn’t high enough then you need to look at job offers and then licensing probably is a must. There are few options without a job offer - Saskatchewan and Alberta. Not sure about BC but believe you need job offer.