AOR Received.
AOR-1: 20-05-16 | AOR-2: 7-7-16
File Transfer...
04-07-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
09-11-16
I wonder if someone could tell me what an email with the subject line as "Recall: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada" signifies. :eek:

I received AOR from CIO of NS on 18th December, '09 at 10:14 PM with the Subject line: -Application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

Just after receiving that I received another email from CIO of NS at 10:31 PM with the Subject line: -Recall: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada. The body of the email contained only one single line, which is -FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office would like to recall the message, "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada".. The header section of the email had a strange heading after the subject line and it says "Expires: Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:32 PM".

And immediately after that I received another copy of the 1st AOR email. The time of this last email was 10:32PM

I tried to check the ECAS several times with the Immigration File No. that NS has sent me on both the AOR emails. As I submit the information it says they are not able to identify me using the information I am providing.

Today is 20th December and now it is 9:45 PM. I checked my email and ECAS again just before publishing this post - nothing new...!

I am totally confused... can anybody help me please? :'( ??? :eek:

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Sohail Chowdhury said:
I wonder if someone could tell me what an email with the subject line as "Recall: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada" signifies. :eek:

I received AOR from CIO of NS on 18th December, '09 at 10:14 PM with the Subject line: -Application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

Just after receiving that I received another email from CIO of NS at 10:31 PM with the Subject line: -Recall: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada. The body of the email contained only one single line, which is -FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office would like to recall the message, "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada".. The header section of the email had a strange heading after the subject line and it says "Expires: Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:32 PM".

And immediately after that I received another copy of the 1st AOR email. The time of this last email was 10:32PM

I tried to check the ECAS several times with the Immigration File No. that NS has sent me on both the AOR emails. As I submit the information it says they are not able to identify me using the information I am providing.

Today is 20th December and now it is 9:45 PM. I checked my email and ECAS again just before publishing this post - nothing new...!

Sometimes there is ways for people to recall email. The IO must have tried to do this. Why don't you email NS and ask them about it.

Sohail Chowdhury

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-16
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
04-07-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
09-11-16
The email address that has been used to send me the AOR is an outgoing-only-email-address. They have clearly mentioned in the last part of the AOR emails that they do not monitor the in coming emails and will not reply to any emails sent to that address!

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Fax Sydney a letter if you can, else the only thing you can do is to mail them.
Also call your embassy and see if they can help (most can't but you could try).

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Sohail,

U cannot contact NS. Our only touch base occurs with CHCs after receiveing the file nos. In ur case, as ur file has not yet gone to Singapore, u have no choice.

But, I feel everything is alright. 'Coz, the CIC had sent u again ur AOR, after recalling the 1st one, right? Most probably u r missing something in ur posts. Did u compare both? I think there would be some changes in the 2nd one, that's why the 1st one was recalled.

Imp.: The e-cas is not a very reliable mode of checking our cases, as it doesn't get updated regularly. Even though it is supposed to every Tuesday.

So, I suggest give it some more time. Meanwhile, take actions as per the AOR letter, collect & collate all docs and despatch them to the CHC asap. As if there were no issues at all.

Probably u'll be thru. This is my personal opinion; and I strongly feel it is correct.

Regards.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sohail Chowdhury said:

When an email is sent by mistake then it is usually recalled. The IO might have sent you a wrong email and then tried recalling it.

I am sorry I missed out that you are not able to check the status. Well you should contact NS by sending them a fax or a letter and inquire about the incident. The IO might have sent it you by mistake.

I do not know how helpful it will be but you can call up at this number to ask from CPC FSW Immigration section inquiry number.

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Case Processing Centre
P.O. Box 7000
47-49 Dorchester St.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6V6
Scot Stevens, Administration Officer
Tel: 902-564-7819
Fax: 902-564-3207
E-mail: scot.stevens@cic.gc.ca

Sohail Chowdhury

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-16
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
04-07-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
09-11-16
qorax said:
Sohail,

U cannot contact NS. Our only touch base occurs with CHCs after receiveing the file nos. In ur case, as ur file has not yet gone to Singapore, u have no choice.

But, I feel everything is alright. 'Coz, the CIC had sent u again ur AOR, after recalling the 1st one, right? Most probably u r missing something in ur posts. Did u compare both? I think there would be some changes in the 2nd one, that's why the 1st one was recalled.

Imp.: The e-cas is not a very reliable mode of checking our cases, as it doesn't get updated regularly. Even though it is supposed to every Tuesday.

So, I suggest give it some more time. Meanwhile, take actions as per the AOR letter, collect & collate all docs and despatch them to the CHC asap. As if there were no issues at all.

Probably u'll be thru. This is my personal opinion; and I strongly feel it is correct.

Regards.

Thanks a lot qorax,
Reading your reply I compared both the AOR emails and found out that there is in fact a difference between the two emails. There are two different dates in the payment receipt section of the AOR emails!..WOW ... relieved... I compared the emails before but kind of missed it..

Thank you again bro!...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
[quote author=Sohail Chowdhury.msg188086#msg188086 date=1261325171]

Thanks a lot qorax,
Reading your reply I compared both the AOR emails and found out that there is in fact a difference between the two emails. There are two different dates in the payment receipt section of the AOR emails!..WOW ... relieved... I compared the emails before but kind of missed it..

Thank you again bro!...[/quote]

Great, my friend !!!
I knew it...
Go for it brother... and Good Luck !!!

Sohail Chowdhury

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-16
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
04-07-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
09-11-16
Yea. Thank you again. I would also like to thank all my forum friends who have taken the pain to read my post and offered their valuable suggestions. This forum is a great place with great people indeed!

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi,

Recall is made when someone sends an email by mistake, they recall it and send another email which should be correct.

Youskal