Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
hi to all frds how are you all
i thank u all for ur help
i was not in town so could not visit this wonderful forum i am allmost finished with the completion of my file .... but i have few things left in the file to gather . they have asked for the birth certificate i have searched a lot but could not find it .. can my PAN card Photo copy work or any education degree with my date of birth will it work of i have to get it from the Govt office but it will take lot of time as u all know indian govt ??..... second problem is that i have requested University to give me the transcript of my degrees and my wifes degrees they said they will only give a certificate to us in hand but can send transcripts to local CHC in sealed packet now what to do will that certificate work in CHC
and other problem is ..when i got married my passport was in the name of Mohit Kumar
when i got my marriage registered it was Mohit Kumar
then i was asked to change my Sir name in Passport as My bank A/C and bank Statements and Fixed deposits are in the name of Mohit Sharma and some Mohit Kumar Sharma .i gave application to my Passport office and did all formalities and got it changed from Mohit Kumar to Mohit Kumar Sharma
will i face any problem regarding my name as it is Mohit Kumar when i got my marriage registered
they have issued me a new passport and now the passport no has changed i have send old passport no when i filled my initial application to NS but they have mentioned my old passport no at the back page of my passport with stamp
seniors plz help as u have helped me a lot before
thax for ur help

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
mohit_sharma123 said:
hi to all frds how are you all
i thank u all for ur help
i was not in town so could not visit this wonderful forum i am allmost finished with the completion of my file .... but i have few things left in the file to gather . they have asked for the birth certificate i have searched a lot but could not find it .. can my PAN card Photo copy work or any education degree with my date of birth will it work of i have to get it from the Govt office but it will take lot of time as u all know indian govt ??..... second problem is that i have requested University to give me the transcript of my degrees and my wifes degrees they said they will only give a certificate to us in hand but can send transcripts to local CHC in sealed packet now what to do will that certificate work in CHC
and other problem is ..when i got married my passport was in the name of Mohit Kumar
when i got my marriage registered it was Mohit Kumar
then i was asked to change my Sir name in Passport as My bank A/C and bank Statements and Fixed deposits are in the name of Mohit Sharma and some Mohit Kumar Sharma .i gave application to my Passport office and did all formalities and got it changed from Mohit Kumar to Mohit Kumar Sharma
will i face any problem regarding my name as it is Mohit Kumar when i got my marriage registered
they have issued me a new passport and now the passport no has changed i have send old passport no when i filled my initial application to NS but they have mentioned my old passport no at the back page of my passport with stamp
seniors plz help as u have helped me a lot before
thax for ur help
If you are from India Notorised MAtric (10Th) Certificate is valid for Birth Proof.
For Name change: give an affidavit, paste the photograph on affidavit get it attested from notary, mentioning mohit kumar, s/o....... resident of.......is also known as mohit sharma. Mohit kumar & Mohit sharma are one and the same person. Dont worry....

Hope old passport is with You with Cancelled stamp.
Send All pages copy of Both PP to CHC.

Thats ALL

Simple :D

mohit_sharma123

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2009
Doc's Request.
15 dec 2009
File Transfer...
1 march 2010
Med's Request
25 march 2010
Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
thanx accounts
yaa i am from india
i have old passport
i will do as u said but what about the transcripts from university
will certificate work in this case as my educational proof

thanx for the help

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
mohit_sharma123 said:
thanx accounts
yaa i am from india
i have old passport
i will do as u said but what about the transcripts from university
will certificate work in this case as my educational proof

thanx for the help
I dunno know what are transcripts,
I notorised all my Certificates, MArksheets & SENT THEM..