+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have you ever remained beyond the validity of your status, Urgent help Please

Raj710

Mar 10, 2017
In that case, you must answer 'Yes' to all three questions in that section.

You can include a LOE, but I suggest you also fill the box in that section in this way:
Question 2a: Yes, currently out-of-status. SOWP was valid until XX date

Question 2b: Yes. Had a previous refusal for a study permit. Applied on XX date. Refusal letter XXXXXXX

Question 2c: Yes, previously applied to enter Canada
Sir would you mind if I ask help for one more question...:):(

Raj710

Mar 10, 2017
1) You haven't provided enough information for us to answer this question. If you originally came to Canada on the SOWP, then you would say to work.
2) The answer is yes since you have remained in Canada beyond the validity of your work permit.
I originally came to SOWP and it expired on nov 30th 2018, then I applied for visa restoration to visitor on dec 29th. Today I got invitation from cic for express entry.

Raj710

Mar 10, 2017
No, not a Sir :)

Yes, you can certainly ask another question :)
I received invitation from cic for express entry, as i said I alredy applied for ""restoration of status visitor"" and still its in process. Im planning to process my express entry application in couple of days, after that I would be eligible for BOWP right? but can I apply for BOWP while ""restoration of status visitor"" visa is in process?? please help me out

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I received invitation from cic for express entry, as i said I alredy applied for ""restoration of status visitor"" and still its in process. Im planning to process my express entry application in couple of days, after that I would be eligible for BOWP right? but can I apply for BOWP while ""restoration of status visitor"" visa is in process?? please help me out
No, you cannot apply for a BOWP because your SOWP has already expired

Reactions: Raj710