+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have anyone applied for PNP from within their country?

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
How long did it take?
How did you get the job offer?
Does the employer wait for you until your PNP come through?
What field of employment were you

Please share experience

thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Yes,In most cases by applying online and by phone,Yes in most cases they need to wait for their nurses,technicians,skilled trades,According to our statistics,most were skilled workers A or B,Cooks,Nurses,Bakers,Technichians,Skilled Trades etc

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
BCguy said:
Yes,In most cases by applying online and by phone,Yes in most cases they need to wait for their nurses,technicians,skilled trades,According to our statistics,most were skilled workers A or B,Cooks,Nurses,Bakers,Technichians,Skilled Trades etc
can you give me an estimated time for the whole process (nurse profession)?

And which is better.... 1. Applying for pnp ffrom your home country or
2. Apply to canada as a temporary worker then apply for pnp from within canada?

Your honest opinion is needed

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Depends on your home country,For example a German nurse I am helping,Gets a TWP easily,since she is from a first world visa exempt country,If you are from say India or the Philippines 80%-90% even with a job offer your TWP will be denied,since nobody will believe after earning 50 K a year you will return to your home country to earn peanuts,Future Search Canada has this Filipina whose Visitors visa got denied twice and her work permit visa denied 3 times before She realized that She was better off with PNP and placement with employer paying her a 5 K relocation bonus from Futuresearch.But who knows,You might be in the lucky 10%,A recent attempt to bring in Chinese Nurses resulted in 17 denied out of 19 Applicants,You might be blessed

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
BCguy said:
Depends on your home country,For example a German nurse I am helping,Gets a TWP easily,since she is from a first world visa exempt country,If you are from say India or the Philippines 80%-90% even with a job offer your TWP will be denied,since nobody will believe after earning 50 K a year you will return to your home country to earn peanuts,Future Search Canada has this Filipina whose Visitors visa got denied twice and her work permit visa denied 3 times before She realized that She was better off with PNP and placement with employer paying her a 5 K relocation bonus from Futuresearch.But who knows,You might be in the lucky 10%,A recent attempt to bring in Chinese Nurses resulted in 17 denied out of 19 Applicants,You might be blessed
ok
my country of residence is US, can you tell me the better way now base on nurse in US?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
If you are on a US work visa,You could come in under a Alberta Strategic Stream,No employment offer needed.Otherwise you can apply as FSW your occupation is under the lucky 38,You can also PNP.You are in great shape

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
BCguy said:
If you are on a US work visa,You could come in under a Alberta Strategic Stream,No employment offer needed.Otherwise you can apply as FSW your occupation is under the lucky 38,You can also PNP.You are in great shape
thank you

I have a green card in the US
I have heard that with the job offer i do not need to show funds... so i would like to do it that way
But the question is .. should i apply for pnp from within the US or should i apply for temparary work permit then apply for pnp in canada? which is faster and better.. considering i want to take my family?
yes my occupation is in the lucky 38