+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

had duo citzenship went i was younger

kitten

Feb 16, 2010
Had duo citzenship went i was younger and I just want to know if I still have it and if I don't how do I get it back.. My parents were born in canada and i was born in the U.S.A. Went i came of age i was asked if I want to have duo and to choose what country i want to live in canada or the U.S.A and i said United States because i just got married and my husband didnt want to live in canada and now that i am divorced i was thinking about it and just want to know... Please get back to me as soon as you can Thank you

Nancy Hale(Cook)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Jo

kitten said:
Had duo citzenship went i was younger and I just want to know if I still have it and if I don't how do I get it back.. My parents were born in canada and i was born in the U.S.A. Went i came of age i was asked if I want to have duo and to choose what country i want to live in canada or the U.S.A and i said United States because i just got married and my husband didnt want to live in canada and now that i am divorced i was thinking about it and just want to know... Please get back to me as soon as you can Thank you

Nancy Hale(Cook)
You probably never lost your citizenship, so apply for proof http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/proof.asp

PMM