+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B Open work permit

omkardaud

Jul 16, 2023
I am facing an error on the page for employment history. The page is not saving and continuing forward. I have ensured continuity added unemployment periods etc. Is everyone facing the same error or is it just me?

poonam1312

Jul 16, 2023
I am facing an error on the page for employment history. The page is not saving and continuing forward. I have ensured continuity added unemployment periods etc. Is everyone facing the same error or is it just me?
yes same here, unable to do it for almost last 2 hours. I re-entered it almost 5-6 times. Any solution on this, will be highly appreciated. Tx

dipjyoti

Jan 20, 2020
I am facing the same error in employment history for 10 years for the past 3 hours. I have tried every combination. I even tried with one company - for the past 10 years, that is also not working. There must be some bug in the form. Please let me know if someone is able to save and move forward this page -
Information about education, work and other activities. Thanks

James Prakash

Jul 16, 2023
Yes I am also facing the same issue where the education and work history is not saving. Even I tried with different browser(Chrome & Firefox) but it is not saving. Definitely there would be some issue.

dipjyoti

Jan 20, 2020
I just tried with Edge browser, its the same issue in Employment work history. I get the same error - You must complete this entire section to be able to save your details

toothless469

Nov 27, 2022
It worked for me when i did not include bachelor degree information in education tab and added it as unemployment period in work experience tab

ssood143

Jul 16, 2023
it worked after we put only one details in Education and work and then moved forward and then came back to edit it

poonam1312

Jul 16, 2023
Tx everyone for confirming that you’ll are facing this problem too. Any resolution so far? Pl. do keep us posted incase you’ll get to know, Tx

dipjyoti

Jan 20, 2020
If you have both Bachelors and Masters, then it works if you remove the Bachelors degree and only include Masters degree. Also, make sure there is no employment gap in the past 10 years work history. You can include the Bachelors degree in a Letter of explanation which you can upload in the Optional document section at the end. That's what I did, hope this helps