+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greetings Ma/ Sir

Stephen Oni

Mar 23, 2024
I am writing to seek your advise on the step of action to be taken after my wife and I was refused the Canadian temporary visitor’s visa yesterday. My refusal was based on 179(b) of the IRPR
1. That they were not sure that I will leave Canada at the end of my stay as required.
2. That my assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of traveling for myself and my wife.
3. That my current employment situation does not show that I am financially established in my country of residence.
my answer on the above.
1. I am well established person in my country. As an Anglican Bishop with 25years experience, managing a Diocese with a solid structure of organogram and strong financial base since 1952. Also, I am well trained Counselling Psychologist with a PhD from the University of Ibadan ( The Premier University of Nigeria) and my wife a civil servant occupying the post of Senior Assistant Registrar working Adeyemi Federal University of Educatio, Ondo State, Nigeria. All my four children are in fees paying schools: The eldest study Law already preparing for Law School this year, his sister study English Language will be in part three in September 2024 in the same University. The two younger ones are in Higher school, Junior school 3 and 1.
2. As a well established person my wife and I run a Primary and Secondary schools established for more than twenty years with a population of more than 400pupils in each school in a well located and conducive environments. The academic, moral and ethical standards are well commended across the city and the state. Also, I am into re-estate investments: having landed properties and buildings worth over 100 Million Naira.
3. Also, I have invested over 39Million Naira Share In veritable stocks personally and over 59Million Naira worth of shares for my Diocese. As a way of preparing for my retirement in the next 20years as mandated by the constitution I have invested in cattle ranch: having 4 pregnant cows valued at 1.5Million each and 2Giant Males valued at 1Million each.
4. Also, I have no reason not to return to my country as a Bishop of an Anglican Communion managing a Diocese and a well travelled person who is sought for as a resource person across the continen.
I will be glad to have your response for now.

Last edited:

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I am writing to seek your advise on the step of action to be taken after my wife and I was refused the Canadian temporary visitor’s visa yesterday. My refusal was based on 179(b) of the IRPR
1. That they were not sure that I will leave Canada at the end of my stay as required.
2. That my assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of traveling for myself and my wife.
3. That my current employment situation does not show that I am financially established in my country of residence.
my answer on the above.
1. I am well established person in my country. As an Anglican Bishop with 25years experience, managing a Diocese with a solid structure of organogram and strong financial base since 1952. Also, I am well trained Counselling Psychologist with a PhD from the University of Ibadan ( The Premier University of Nigeria) and my wife a civil servant occupying the post of Senior Assistant Registrar working Adeyemi Federal University of Educatio, Ondo State, Nigeria. All my four children are in fees paying schools: The eldest study Law already preparing for Law School this year, his sister study English Language will be in part three in September 2024 in the same University. The two younger ones are in Higher school, Junior school 3 and 1.
2. As a well established person my wife and I run a Primary and Secondary schools established for more than twenty years with a population of more than 400pupils in each school in a well located and conducive environments. The academic, moral and ethical standards are well commended across the city and the state. Also, I am into re-estate investments: having landed properties and buildings worth over 100 Million Naira.
3. Also, I have invested over 39Million Naira Share In veritable stocks personally and over 59Million Naira worth of shares for my Diocese. As a way of preparing for my retirement in the next 20years as mandated by the constitution I have invested in cattle ranch: having 4 pregnant cows valued at 1.5Million each and 2Giant Males valued at 1Million each.
4. Also, I have no reason not to return to my country as a Bishop of an Anglican Communion managing a Diocese and a well travelled person who is sought for as a resource person across the continen.
I will be glad to have your response for now.
Sounds like a typical Nigerian scam BS story to me.