+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Rejection letter need Urget Advise please?

hardik399

Jul 19, 2009
Hi my friend got rejection letter today stating that his exp. doesn't eligible in 38 occupation list eventhough he applied in April 2007 and he got AOR in June 2007 and also HE GOT REFUND OF HIS FEE, so I am surprised with this decision of canada high commission london office. And If I want to appeal against this decision than can I do it or not? please help me with this prob. Thanks.

sweetberry

Star Member
Nov 7, 2009
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardik399 said:
Hi my friend got rejection letter today stating that his exp. doesn't eligible in 38 occupation list eventhough he applied in April 2007 and he got AOR in June 2007 and also HE GOT REFUND OF HIS FEE, so I am surprised with this decision of canada high commission london office. And If I want to appeal against this decision than can I do it or not? please help me with this prob. Thanks.
Is it your frd's case of yours??? :-\ :-\ :-\

S

shibuya

Why are u worried for ur friend. Tell ur friend to join this forum and i will give him that million dollar answer.

hellovn

Jul 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe they are very good friends and his friend does not have an internet connection ;D

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardik399 said:
If you applied before February 27, 2008, your application is not affected by the new law. It only applies to applications submitted on or after February 27, 2008. I think there is a valid case for you to appeal.

Let other seniors comment on it

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
hardik399 said:
Dear Hardik,

"Hi my friend got rejection "

"And If I want to appeal against this decision"

Your frnd got the rejection & how you can file the Appeal... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
I think there is no process of appeal in federal skilled worker category like in Qubec. You got your money back and its finish

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardik399 said:

It's his, guys.

He should have written it like this...

"Hi my friend, 'got rejection letter today....."

the missing "," and " ' " are the things that caused the confusion.
:)

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
hey Come on guys,

why are u all so much worried about weather it's him or his friend ?

Just help him if you can ? Please .............. Do not be rude , My friends------

We are all here for help ...........

Sorry If I have hurt any one's feelings ............

Have a nice day !

Fira123

Jan 7, 2010
CarribRN said:
It's his, guys.

He should have written it like this...

"Hi my friend, 'got rejection letter today....."

the missing "," and " ' " are the things that caused the confusion.
:)
Hey man! I like your analysis. Now please see if you can help me out with my issue.

I submitted my medical and Right of permanent residency fees in October 19. Since then i haven't heard from the Singapore visa office. When wrote them, they replied back "Your file's final decision is pending from Canada. Please await for further contact from this office" Any idea why decision can be pending in Canada? Can anyone help?

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
Fira123 said:
Hey man! I like your analysis. Now please see if you can help me out with my issue.

I submitted my medical and Right of permanent residency fees in October 19. Since then i haven't heard from the Singapore visa office. When wrote them, they replied back "Your file's final decision is pending from Canada. Please await for further contact from this office" Any idea why decision can be pending in Canada? Can anyone help?
Visa Office Medical Reveiew & Security Checks..

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
accounts said:
Visa Office Medical Reveiew & Security Checks..
Fira123,

As the poster mentioned above, background check might still be ongoing.