+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Give priority to backlog

ambition

Oct 6, 2008
I am physiotherapist still i am not going with new rules. what is the fault for those who wpplied before 27th feb,2008. Why the people who applied after 27thfeb,2208 will get priority for immigration ? That is totally partiality. If they want to impliment new rules then they have to give priority to the backlog first who are already in waiting from years after then they have to proceed further. It is my suggestion to this government. The people who already applied have also some ambitions so dont ignore their feelings. Give them priority first.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Well it plays in favor both sides, pre and post Feb 27th. If the new rules would have applied to the pre Feb 27th applicants then lots of them would have disqualified.

Look at this way that if there are less people applying then they have more time to work ont he old applications.. which will help to improve processing time.

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
You are right, Ambition. I can give out an example that a person who is an university lecturer, in the 38 occupation list but he applied before 27th February, 2008. Will he have to wait two more of 4 years for processing his case? They are playing a fair game or unfair game??? Why do they force the people like him to reapply??? I don't know how they manage files, it is not difficult for them to know which applicants (did apply in the old system) are in the list and which ones are not, right?