+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Give me opinion on Selkirk college plz

Hexagon

Oct 17, 2017
Guys I am planning to join Selkirk college for may intake 2018 . How’s the college and place castlegar ? Is it hard for trasportation and partime jobs availability? Guys plz help me out . I have to take a decision this week

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Don't........I'm gonna repeat....DON'T EVER GO THERE...........My brother recently came back from that college and living with me in Toronto......There's no job, transportation is OK and if you got enough money in your bank a/c then its good coz you won't find any job. Other than that, the place is risky with bears and snakes moving around. Better find some college in Vancouver. But don't choose Castlegar..you'll regret.

Hexagon

Oct 17, 2017
Ok bro thank you soo much ..
I need to knw one more thing ..
should I choose bc or Toronto ?
Heard that bc is easy for Pr process ?
Any suggestions or place wer I can get partime jobs easily

greatrahul99

Aug 4, 2017
Guys I am planning to join Selkirk college for may intake 2018 . How’s the college and place castlegar ? Is it hard for trasportation and partime jobs availability? Guys plz help me out . I have to take a decision this week
College is okay but as far as Castlegar is concered, dont expect a lot of part time jobs. Its a small city with even less population. Okayish public transport. Check if they have a campus in Vancouver or you can look for another SPP college in Vancouver.
You can look for your course in Douglas, Kwantlen or Columbia College.
All of these colleges have got better reviews and located right with the city, better possibilities of part time jobs.