+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

rubi7509

Nov 22, 2023
Nigeria
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-02-2021
AOR Received.
22-05-2021
Med's Request
07-03-2023
Med's Done....
23-03-2023
FSW-O

My medical examination had expired in early March, and the "Review of medical results" field in GCKey was empty. However, yesterday I received an update, and the latest information now reads:

"Review of medical results - April 25, 2024: You passed the medical exam."

Is this a positive sign, or is it a routine procedure where IRCC extends (or requests a re-medical examination) for everyone and does it not indicate any specific progress with the SS?

Thanks
It's possible It's an extension, and should mean that your security has been completed. How long have you been on security screening? Did you get a ghost update?. It's only a matter of time.

Last edited:

meiyou147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
My as started since 2023 Feb, and I ordered 5 times of CSIS notes, their answer has always been “A search of this bank was conducted and no personal information concerning you was located.” And my CBSA notes always show as in progress, and it has been 14 months now, Anyone can explain?! Thank you @legalfalcon

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
My as started since 2023 Feb, and I ordered 5 times of CSIS notes, their answer has always been “A search of this bank was conducted and no personal information concerning you was located.” And my CBSA notes always show as in progress, and it has been 14 months now, Anyone can explain?! Thank you @legalfalcon
That implies CSIS did not receive the request of security screening -- Your case has not been referred to CSIS (that's possible for some immigration programs); but pending at IRCC/CBSA.

Reactions: battylife

battylife

Apr 16, 2023
C'mon bro, do this, get your PPR and give us a hope.
Share with us Demand Letter if you can find it, please.
Hi, I'm going to share the demand letter after IRCC and its DoJ lawyers give me a Rule 9 response in approximately 1 month. I wrote the demand letter myself and didn't pay $2000 for a lawyer to write it - I guess the DoJ lawyers on the other end is already going to roll their eyeballs at it. If I share it and everyone copies it without adjusting to their own circumstances, the other end is going to take it even less seriously.

Reactions: xueshen0607

battylife

Apr 16, 2023
Hi, I'm going to share the demand letter after IRCC and its DoJ lawyers give me a Rule 9 response in approximately 1 month. I wrote the demand letter myself and didn't pay $2000 for a lawyer to write it - I guess the DoJ lawyers on the other end is already going to roll their eyeballs at it. If I share it and everyone copies it without adjusting to their own circumstances, the other end is going to take it even less seriously.
I'm not 100% sure if I sent the demand letter to the right DoJ email addresses. Since my Primary Office is RROC in Ottawa, I can only guess that RROC will pick the Toronto and Ottawa regional offices of the DoJ as their legal representatives. And so I sent my demand letter to AGC_PGC_OTTAWA@JUSTICE.GC.CA and AGC_PGC_TORONTO.IMM@JUSTICE.GC.CA, judging by the info given out on https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/contact/Comm3.html.