+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS question

sunsami

Sep 27, 2013
hi,

Whenever I order the GCMS notes, my wife's section is empty (Security, Criminality), should she order her own GCMS notes to see status? I though GCMS notes should show all info on file!

Thanks

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
sunsami said:
hi,

Whenever I order the GCMS notes, my wife's section is empty (Security, Criminality), should she order her own GCMS notes to see status? I though GCMS notes should show all info on file!

Thanks
No , she don't need to order separate requiest.

She need to just provide Consent form (IMM5744E) which you need to upload on screen 3 while ordering your GCMS note

Hope this will help
Good Luck :)

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
sunsami said:
hi,

Thanks
She need to fill a consent form IMM5744E , which is actually she giving you consent to view her details , Take signature of her and upload while requesting your next set of GCMS notes.

rabi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Hi,

Today I received my GCMS notes but i could not understand what it means.
Can anyone let me know ?

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act for the electronic permanent residence file concerning XXX, received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on December 4, 2014.

The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 13(1)(a) government of a foreign state, 19(1) personal information of the Access to Information Act.

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
rabi123 said:
Hi,

Today I received my GCMS notes but i could not understand what it means.
Can anyone let me know ?

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act for the electronic permanent residence file concerning XXX, received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on December 4, 2014.

The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 13(1)(a) government of a foreign state, 19(1) personal information of the Access to Information Act.

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice
Hey look at your attachment, there must be one that has lot of pages & all the information regarding your status.
This might help : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MvePamES8FhOJ9fO4Nh8sf0pHhjvOUBTPWTzYdYXwp4/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

or just google "Gcms notes explained" and you'll see a bunch of stuffs.

Sam1249

Dec 4, 2023
Hi!
i have just received my GCMS notes.
no update since july when we wrote our exam .
Application assignment
Due date:
Assigned to :
Assingned by:

these are all still blank .
i doubt if someone is working on our applications.

But i do see under oath section
Assingned to : RC-8090
Assingned by: MH…

i do no know what does that mean .
Any ideas guys???