+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GcKey Two-factor Authentication codes are NOT received via email

snow19

Sep 19, 2021
Hello guys,
I have recently stopped receiving two-factor authentication emails from "GC@auth.canada.ca". The last time I received a code from "GC@auth.canada.ca" was on August 31st, and since the codes have never been sent to my email address. This is really strange. Unfortunately I have lost my recovery codes and can't change the method of two-factor authentication. Therefore, I can't access my online account and read messages about my application. I have tried adding "GC@auth.canada.ca" to my "safe senders" and "safe mailing" lists in my email account, but the issue persists.

Has anyone recently had problem with receiving two-factor authentication codes by email? What can I do to reset the multi factor authentication method? Please help!

asthak

Oct 2, 2023
I have lost my 2 FA codes to access my gc key account appreciate if someone could suggest me a way out re-set my authentication method

Mmaster

Jan 8, 2024
Hello guys,
I have recently stopped receiving two-factor authentication emails from "GC@auth.canada.ca". The last time I received a code from "GC@auth.canada.ca" was on August 31st, and since the codes have never been sent to my email address. This is really strange. Unfortunately I have lost my recovery codes and can't change the method of two-factor authentication. Therefore, I can't access my online account and read messages about my application. I have tried adding "GC@auth.canada.ca" to my "safe senders" and "safe mailing" lists in my email account, but the issue persists.

Has anyone recently had problem with receiving two-factor authentication codes by email? What can I do to reset the multi factor authentication method? Please help!
Hi there,
I have same problem like you. Is you problem is resolve. Can you please guide me

Adora75

Apr 19, 2024
Hello guys,

Hi I'm getting the same problem, have you resolve yours?