+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gap Between Full time student and part time student because of School courses not avaiable. what will happen?

Mstrdbl

Mar 25, 2024
I am taking 2 year program been full time student for 4 terms. I had a failed course on one of those terms that I need to retake. I am currently in my 4th term this winter that I was supposedly graduating this coming april but since I failed one course I have to retake it as a part-time student. The thing is the course is not available this coming summer 2024 I have to wait until fall.

I already ask around and was said that it will negatively affect my PGWP. Is this true?
What should be my next steps so that PGWP will not be affected.

If I have a choice I would like to take it on summer2024 but nope the school said its not available until fall2024 not my fault here right? I'm lost please help.

Aby12

Mar 22, 2024
Hello
You are allowed to be part time in the last semester, additionally make sure you get a letter from your school explaining that you didn’t take the curse straight away as it was not giving during summer. As long as during the other semesters you were full time and you write a letter explaining what happened you should be good.