+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fsw visa

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by Lynn67, Sep 25, 2011.

  1. please help, i have applied for a fsw visa and i am taking my husband and 4 children. as the visa will be in my name is it possible for my husband to go over a month or so before me to find us a place to live and find himself a job or do we all have to land in the country together?
    thanks in advance
  2. Since you are the principle applicant you need to land first or with the family..... once you land u can come back with the children and your husband can stay to find a job and housing.
  3. exactly as nicholas said. But do not worry. After you land there it is a matter of few days to find housing and everything you need. People in here found a house, school etc in 2-3 days
  4. I second demotion. ;D

Share This Page