+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Application

Dec 4, 2009
Dear Sir/Madam
Glad to browse your website helping the applicants of Immigration.
I applied to Canadian Embassy for TFW with LMO for the Category of NOC-7321 (Heavy Vehicle Mechanic) which is already refused with the allegation of none qualified for the pursuant position.
I am holding Bachelor Degree from University and my Experience is more than 30 years in related trade.
Now I want to apply for FSW Category as permanent resident. Please guide me accordingly.
*Should I apply for FSW with the same LMO as its expiry date is 20th day of Aug-2010?
*Do I need Master Degree from University to score the declining marks in my age factor? I am 51 now.
*Should I submit my application for FSW to CIO immediately to save the LMO expiry and start IELTS studies to appear in foremost set in test? Certificate will be sent to CIO later
Please advise me to follow your instructions.
Best Regards.

Dec 4, 2009
mapleleaf_post said:
Dear Sir/Madam
I applied to Canadian Embassy for TFW with LMO for the Category of NOC-7321 (Heavy Vehicle Mechanic) which is already refused with the allegation of none qualified for the pursuant position.
I am holding Bachelor Degree from University and my Experience is more than 30 years in related trade.
Now I want to apply for FSW Category as permanent resident. Please guide me accordingly.
*Should I apply for FSW with the same LMO as its expiry date is 20th day of Aug-2010?
*Do I need Master Degree from University to score the declining marks in my age factor? I am 51 now.
*Should I submit my application for FSW to CIO immediately to save the LMO expiry and start IELTS studies to appear in foremost set in test? Certificate will be sent to CIO later
Best Regards.

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
mapleleaf_post said:
Dear Sir/Madam
Best Regards.
How many years of regular education you have? I guess you get enough points as you hold a job offer from Canada.
Please find the rules below:
If you have an offer of permanent employment from a Canadian employer, it can improve your chances of having your federal skilled worker application approved.
Depending on your circumstances, the requirements for a valid offer of employment are different.
1) If you are currently working in Canada:
your current employer must have made an offer to give you a permanent job if you are accepted as a federal skilled worker, and your temporary work permit must be valid both when you apply for a permanent resident visa and when the visa is issued.
In addition:
your work permit must have been confirmed by Human Resources and Social Development Canada (HRSDC) through a positive labour market opinion or you must be in a category that is exempt from an Arranged Employment Opinion in order for your offer of employment to be valid.

Please check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-employment.asp for more details. Did you check with the "experience class" option?
I don't know your case in details but I think you will easily reach the qualifying mark as you have a job offer and age won't be a problem in that case. Good luck for your IELTS examination. Believe me, it's not that tough the way it sounds.