+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW APPLICATION DENIED, SO CONFUSED...

Slick

Star Member
Feb 2, 2008
Hello,

I am an USC and my husband is French. I applied for FSW at Buffalo, transferred to Detroit, and submitted all required documents, medicals, and RPRF. My FSW application was denied because my husband was deemed inadmissible because of his criminal background. Last year, he applied for rehabilitation at the Paris Embassy, and the officer concluded that, based on his criminal background, the rehabilitation was unnecessary!!!

So confused, want to appeal this nonsense decision!!!

Please help!

Thanks

rateme

Dec 11, 2009
canadian embassy or visa office deemed the criminal offense cannot be rehabilitated. what criminal offense would that be? canada is strict on this part.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Ma'am,

Though I feel sorry & sad for ur situation, but the fact remains that u r in dire straits. It'll be a hard call to process ur immigration case, under any category, from anywhere, to anywhere. The system is such.

Your best bet is to hire a 'reputed' Immigration Law Firm. Any fly-by-night Consultant/Lawyer might also be avoided. And certainly, no one else on this (or any) forum, might be able to judiciously suggest anything, as we are not experts & there is a legal angle into it.

My sincere advice is to hire a law firm asap, though it might cost you a sordid bunch of greenbacks. But that would be of good, favorable & real use.

Here's wishing you all the best !

Regards.