+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by Lulu_434, Feb 24, 2012.

  1. What forms would I use if I live in Canada but want to apply outland for faster processing times? Is it the same forms as inland and I just state what visa office I request for processing?
  2. no you have to use outland application package

Share This Page