+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot To Upload Upfront Medical

Pranageu

Dec 11, 2019
Hello Guys

I forgot to upload medical upfront . So I received a mail from IRCC on 25 nov for submission.
On 26 nov i have submitted the same but still medical not linked to my GC ACC

they only send mail : WE VERIFIED THE INFORMATION ON FILE AND MEDICALS RECEIVED BY THE RESPONSIBLE OFFICE

mithrans

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
i already done upfront medical but didnt upload medical sheet as there was no option to upload its been a month and they still not requested for medical.
my timeline

21June : Submitted Online Non Sds
23June : Requested For Biomatric.
25June : Submitted Biomatirc Vac bangalore
26June : Biomatric Updated In Account Like Number And Expiry Date.
5 July : Recevied 1st Acknowledgment Letter From IRCC DELHI
19 July : Recevied 2nd Acknowledgement Letter From IRCC DELHI Stating That :" Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible ""
23rd July : Biomatric Coloum In Account Updated To "" Biomatic Completed 26 June"" Earlies It Was Updated In Top Of the Page but in coloum it was Showing You Dont Need A Biomatric If We Need Will Contact You.

Can You Anyone Tell Me When They Gonna Ask Me For Medical ??? Is There Anyone Whos Trend Is Same Like Me !!

Please Anyone Tell Me How Many Days It Gonna Take !!!!
Hi
May I know what you did to upload your medicals ?
I too submitted my visa application , but medical didnt attached.

Thanks

mithrans

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
So what you can do is submit a webform and send an email to the Delhi Visa office notifying them that there was no option for uploading a medical sheet, so I have attached it now. You can use the following format :

Hi!

I did my upfront medical exam at IOM [CITY NAME] on [DATE] but on [DATE] but did not see any option to upload it while I submitted my online application.

My UMI number as mentioned on my e-medical sheet is: [UMI NUMBER]. I believe you have to search my record using my UMI number.

Could you please look into the matter and link my upfront medical to my profile?
Please do send me an acknowledgment email or update email.

For your convenience, I have mentioned all the relevant details below. I am also attaching the following documents:
1. Upfront Medical Sheet
2. Passport

Thank You.

My Details:
Application Type:
Given Name:
Family Name:
Date of birth:
Country of birth:
Passport Number:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
UCI:
Application Number:
Country from where applying:
City from where applying:
Online or Paper:

Medical Details:
UMI Number:
Individual Number: [IF AVAILBLE]
Exam Date:
Clinic Name:

I hope this helps.
Hi
I have submitted my student visa application yesterday. But medical I didnt attached.
Could you please guide how I can do it now?

Thanks

Apr 15, 2024
Hello there,

i have same issue here. I forgot to upload my son upfront medical during my application.

then i received may file no. January 04,2024
I received medical request for my son from Visa officer Jan. 11,2024 . So decided to let my son do a remedical but the accredited hospital in my country says that my son medical was still valid and active. So i contacted the IRcc I even send his upfront thru webform Jan. 15. Till march 23 no update so I call the IRcc again and advice to send explanation letter and attached again the upfront medical till today no update despite of sending it twice thru webform.