+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot the exact dates I moved within BC, Canada

LordVoldemort

Oct 8, 2017
Hey all
So, I was filling my citizenship application(rough) and when I came to the question G, I remembered all the addresses I've lived at but I don't remember the exact dates of 3 of those moves. and there's no way of me knowing the exact dates.

How important is it to write down the exact dates for the question G? and what can I do if I dont remember these dates?

Thank you

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Hey all
So, I was filling my citizenship application(rough) and when I came to the question G, I remembered all the addresses I've lived at but I don't remember the exact dates of 3 of those moves. and there's no way of me knowing the exact dates.

How important is it to write down the exact dates for the question G? and what can I do if I dont remember these dates?

Thank you
You can always check lease papers, credit card if you paid for moves, email to someone (friends or family) about the move, job change dates etc etc.

However if no way to gather that information, only option is to provide dates to the best of your knowledge.

You really have no choice if you don't remember the dates, and off course in that scenario it's irrelevant how important or unimportant that issue is/will/might be.

Though if within Canada it should not be an issue, but again it depends on each case, as to what information they might require for that individual to prove their residency.

Reactions: LordVoldemort