+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign experience did not mentioned in study and work permit

singh1v9

May 4, 2023
Hello all, when i initially applied for study permit i am not sure my agent mentioned my indian experience even at the time of PGWP application i did not show foreign experience details as well. but for now Under CEC i mentioned my foreign experience , would be there any complication or misrepresentation ? what if officer do enquiry about that and what should my answer be? thanks all. i am very tense now

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
What do you mean by foreign experience, working in India? So when you filled out the background form you did not mention your previous employers for the study permit or PGWP? Why not?

singh1v9

May 4, 2023
What do you mean by foreign experience, working in India? So when you filled out the background form you did not mention your previous employers for the study permit or PGWP? Why not?
Yes indian work experience, for study permit i am not sure did i mention it or not. My consultant filled my application also i started my study permit application in October 2018 and i got my visa in February 2019 and my course was started in September 2019. I did work back in India from july 2018 to augest 2019 first week.
And at the time of work permit i was confused i thought they are only asking for Canadian work experiences. So i filled my all canadian work experiences but not indian.