First Post - A couple of questions..

Max Power

Sep 23, 2006
Hi all

This is my first post:

Applied - Aug 2005
AOR Sep - 2005
Asked to take IELTS - Sep 2005
Interview Waived - Sep 2006 (Yesterday, as a matter of fact !!)
Consulate applied at - Buffalo

I found a list of certified doctors in the US to do my medical examination. Can someone point me in the right direction for fingerprinting ?

I live in the northeast and I haven't really been able to find a place or a listing of fingerprinting agencies.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Max Power said:
Hi all

This is my first post:

Applied - Aug 2005
AOR Sep - 2005
Asked to take IELTS - Sep 2005
Interview Waived - Sep 2006 (Yesterday, as a matter of fact !!)
Consulate applied at - Buffalo

I found a list of certified doctors in the US to do my medical examination. Can someone point me in the right direction for fingerprinting ?

I live in the northeast and I haven't really been able to find a place or a listing of fingerprinting agencies.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Try yellow pages under finger printing services, or phone your local police dept.

PMM

Max Power

Sep 23, 2006
Followup for PMM and others......

Hi PMM and others

Thanks for helping out in the forum - I basically used all your suggestions/replies to learn about and plan for my immigration to canada.

In your opinion, does getting my interview waived mean that I am pretty much approved ? I don't have any medical issues and my background is clean.

P.S: I did find a few fingerprinting places from the yellowpages. Thanks

2moms2bc

Star Member
May 1, 2005
Saint Paul, MN
Geez, I think I've just got to stop checking the forums. This is so depressing. Great for you to hear something, but for those of us who applied to Buffalo in May '05 and are are still waiting for IA... :-( Oh, well....

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: Followup for PMM and others......

Hi

Max Power said:
Hi PMM and others

Thanks for helping out in the forum - I basically used all your suggestions/replies to learn about and plan for my immigration to canada.

In your opinion, does getting my interview waived mean that I am pretty much approved ? I don't have any medical issues and my background is clean.

P.S: I did find a few fingerprinting places from the yellowpages. Thanks
Yes, as long as no problems crop up in Security/Background check.

PMM