+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding Internship in Canada

itwarriorkarve

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hello Guys,

Not sure if this is the current section, but still...
I am currently studying my Masters in Halifax. My program allows me internship starting April 2017 and I will be applying for the co-op work permit in Jan. Now, if I were to get a 8 month internship, there is no need for me to return to college as I would finish all tutorial and projects by April itself (I can get a certified copy from my professors stating the same). Now the questions I have are :-

1. If this is the case, can i apply for full time jobs and mention to employers my situation if selected for interview?I'm asking this because I have over 3 years of experience and internships are a bit limited.

2. Although in Halifax, I am open to work anywhere in Canada, from Newfoundland to Vancouver, BC. Is it possible to apply for jobs/internships in far away provinces in Canada?

3. Will it make sense for me to apply for jobs/internships in Quebec? If selected what immigration path do I need to follow? (I wont be eligible for CEC or FSW right?)

4. Can you guys give me any other tips for finding internships in Canada for summer 2017 please?

Thanking you all in anticipation!!

Warm Regards,