+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding an appropriate NOC

awares

Sep 23, 2017
Hi All,

Need expert opinions to find a NOC for my current JOB. I have identified one, can you please help by giving your opinion or suggestion on this. I am currently working as an Assistant Manager, Marketing of a denim fabric manufacturing company with the following job responsibilities.

Responsible for planning and execution, development, initiatives and leadership of the sales team

Achieve volume, value, billing and collection targets, along with brand equity objectives, for the business /products.

Monitor and analyze detailed information database of the customers.

Develop market intelligence through primary and secondary research of new competitor's garments, fabrics and etc. via internet, email and reference materials

Monitor and analyze relations with new customers and keeping track of fabric

Create new customer segment and prepare innovative business development plans to achieve higher value realization

Maintain interaction with various posts of the company in order to develop creative and synergetic opportunities for customers

Plan & delegate of sales tasks, Monitor and analyze projected and actual sales of the company, Manage multi function contracts with the customers when needed

Develop and prepare fabric price quotations for buyers/customers, Monitor and evaluate visit reports, budget reports,regularly, Focus on improving margins

Forecast and analyze market trends on regular basis, Develop sales programs and business plans, training of new sales

Analyze and manage marketing complains and evaluate with existing approved standards., Maintain office decorum, Always prepared to accommodate additional tasks

Develop and implement long term goals to ensure efficiency, Mentor all subordinates

Provide guidance and support other team members, Ensure the objectives set by the board of directors are met properly

The NOC code I found similar is 0601 which is Corporate Sales Manager. My job title has no match with the titles mentioned in the NOC code though.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Job titles are not significant. Choose a noc closest to your roles and responsibilities , one for which you would be able to easily provide documentation