+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial Document

Sherin.paul94

Apr 11, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I am applying my PR through CEC program and I am currently working, wondering do I need to show any financial documents(Funds) to support my PR application other than my paystubs from the current employment ?

Also, I am adding my wife to the PR application, she is on a study permit right now. Do we need to show any financial documents(Funds) since she is on study permit?

Hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks
Happy Holidays

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am applying my PR through CEC program and I am currently working, wondering do I need to show any financial documents(Funds) to support my PR application other than my paystubs from the current employment ?

Also, I am adding my wife to the PR application, she is on a study permit right now. Do we need to show any financial documents(Funds) since she is on study permit?

Hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks
Happy Holidays
Hello,

As far as I know, under CEC you are not required to show any financial proof since you are employed full-time and are in Canada. With respect to your wife, I guess you may have to show some proof since she is an accompanying spouse but I am not sure. There is nothing wrong with showing some proof of funds for her expenses.

Reactions: Sherin.paul94

Sherin.paul94

Apr 11, 2021
Hello,

As far as I know, under CEC you are not required to show any financial proof since you are employed full-time and are in Canada. With respect to your wife, I guess you may have to show some proof since she is an accompanying spouse but I am not sure. There is nothing wrong with showing some proof of funds for her expenses.
Thanks for the replay. My wife, she is already here in Canada and attending the school.