Filling Express Entry profile

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
It seems all you guys busy with your stuff, however I hope to receive valuable advise from you.
Also I think it will help others not asking the same questions.

I am about to create Express Entry profile. I have the following questions

1. Education
I have high school certificate (secondary study) and would like to mention field of study "other"(Is it correct for high school study?).
I have 5 years Pharmacist diploma and ECA report for this diploma
I have 3 years Clinical Residency diploma CES didn't assess as they don't asses residency (which type of diploma should I mention here?).
I have a PhD degree which was assessed and have ECA report for this one.
So can I mention all of the up-mentioned degrees?
Or it is MANDATORY to mention only those which are included in ECA report??

2. Work History
Noc 3131
Aug 2004-September 2007 full time 36hrs/week (Was studying full-time clinical resident at the same time)
NOC 4012
Sept 2007-AuG 2008
Noc 4011
Aug 2008- 30 September 2008
1 Oct 2009- present (was full time PhD student 2011-2013)
Part time 18 hrs/week
Noc 4021
Jan 2010- present
18 hrs/week
I AM TALIKING ABOUT FOREIGN WORK AND STUDIES AT FOREIGN UNIVERSITY.
My primary NOC is 4011

So here are my questions regarding work history.

1. Is it acceptable for CIC the combination of full time studies+full time working experience? because I didn't find any contradictiong point in ministerial instruction. Correct me if I am wrong please

2. Can 1 day gap between job changes made it not continous (system does not allow to write exact dates only mm/yyyy)? or if I write from Aug 2008 - 1 Oct 2009 instead of 30 September and then if I get ITA write letter of explanation. Would it be misrepresentation?

PLESE ADVICE IS NEEDED.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warsapp said:
Hello everyone,
It seems all you guys busy with your stuff, however I hope to receive valuable advise from you.
Also I think it will help others not asking the same questions.

I am about to create Express Entry profile. I have the following questions

1. Education
I have high school certificate (secondary study) and would like to mention field of study "other"(Is it correct for high school study?).
I have 5 years Pharmacist diploma and ECA report for this diploma
I have 3 years Clinical Residency diploma CES didn't assess as they don't asses residency (which type of diploma should I mention here?).
I have a PhD degree which was assessed and have ECA report for this one.
So can I mention all of the up-mentioned degrees?
Or it is MANDATORY to mention only those which are included in ECA report??

PhD gives you the highest points - as long as you have that assessed, go ahead and submit whatever else you have for other areas. It wouldn't matter unless CIC wants to see some documents at a later date (after ITA).

Don't think you need to submit anything to do with high school.

2. Work History
Noc 3131
Aug 2004-September 2007 full time 36hrs/week (Was studying full-time clinical resident at the same time)
Noc 4011
Aug 2008- 30 September 2008
1 Oct 2009- present (was full time PhD student 2011-2013)
Part time 18 hrs/week
Noc 4021
Jan 2010- present
18 hrs/week
I AM TALIKING ABOUT FOREIGN WORK AND STUDIES AT FOREIGN UNIVERSITY.

So here are my questions regarding work history.

1. Is it acceptable for CIC the combination of full time studies+full time working experience? because I didn't find any contradictiong point in ministerial instruction. Correct me if I am wrong please

Not sure. As far as my understanding goes, CIC is pretty keen on seeing evidence of full-time work experience. The good part being that they need evidence for just 1 year out of the last 10 years! And you get the highest points for showcasing 3 years (continuous or otherwise) of full-time, paid work experience in the last 10 years. If you can arrange either of those, the rest of it doesn't matter for CRS/EE.

2. Can 1 day gap between job changes made it not continous (system does not allow to write exact dates only mm/yyyy)? or if I write from Aug 2008 - 1 Oct 2009 instead of 30 September and then if I get ITA write letter of explanation. Would it be misrepresentation?

Unfortunately, the system is structured for MM-YYYY only. 1 day difference wouldn't lead to misrepresentation. Relax and enter the information without gaps anywhere.

PLESE ADVICE IS NEEDED.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Thank you very much for your reply.
So there is no problem to mention all education certificates degrees and diplomas. I mean it is not mandatory to have ECA report for ALL diplomas and degrees which appears in education section.
The point is to have at least one of them assessed and have ECA report(in my case 2 of them)

I can proof that I was working while was studying full time.

Finally, regarding your last comment. do you suggest me writing like this: aug2008-oct 2009 instead of aug 2008- sept 2009? then when I get ita write a letter of explanation? did I understand you correct? or I need only minimum one year of continuous work experience the rest will be added automatically even if there are gaps between job changes

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warsapp said:
Thank you very much for your reply.
So there is no problem to mention all education certificates degrees and diplomas. I mean it is not mandatory to have ECA report for ALL diplomas and degrees which appears in education section.
The point is to have at least one of them assessed and have ECA report(in my case 2 of them)

I can proof that I was working while was studying full time.

Finally, regarding your last comment. do you suggest me writing like this: aug2008-oct 2009 instead of aug 2008- sept 2009? then when got ita write letter of explanation? did I understand you correct? or I need only minimum one year of continuous work experience the rest will be added automatically even if there are gaps between job changes

Yes. That 1 day difference can be explained post ITA using the LoE.

CIC has 3 ways of looking at it. Firstly, you need to have 1 year of continuous full-time paid work experience in last 10 years to qualify for EE. Secondly, your work experience points max out if you have 3 years of full-time paid work experience (NOC agnostic, continuous or otherwise) in last 10 years. Thirdly, under the FSWP 100 point scale, having 6+ years of full-time paid work experience (NOC agnostic, continuous or otherwise) in last 10 years gives you the highest points. Consider all these angles before deciding how to truthfully showcase your profile to CIC.