+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

filipina married to canadian need cenomar to renew passport

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
greetings...
anyone here who knows how to get cenomar in the Philippines even though you are not physically present.
thanks...

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Yes you can ask your family in phil to get you one in any census office near you. I dont think you need cenomar ro renew your passport. Better call the phil embassy for details.

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
thanks for the reply. it says in their website that I need to report my marriage. and one of their requirements is certificate of no marriage. thank you for your suggestion as well, I will try to call them next week.... God bless kabayan.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
knowing the processing in the phil. I think 2-3 months but thats long time ago. If you know somebody inside, maybe earlier.
Are you going to change your last name in your passport?

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Hello! I just renewed my passport and reported my marriage after a year. . :p i asked my mom to get cenomar for me. It only took 1 day because she knows somebody from inside. But ofcourse she has to pay.

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
wsongco said:
knowing the processing in the phil. I think 2-3 months but thats long time ago. If you know somebody inside, maybe earlier.
Are you going to change your last name in your passport?
yes I will change my last name... thank you.

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
charmainefrances said:
Hello! I just renewed my passport and reported my marriage after a year. . :p i asked my mom to get cenomar for me. It only took 1 day because she knows somebody from inside. But ofcourse she has to pay.
hi charmaine, how are u? how many copies do you need? thanks

Jaminiko

Mar 26, 2012
Hi you can go to ecensus.com.ph and get your cenomar from them...if you are in canada, i think they also send it for a fee.

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Jaminiko said:
Hi you can go to ecensus.com.ph and get your cenomar from them...if you are in canada, i think they also send it for a fee.
Thanks Jaminiko, I visited the website and you are right if you are outside the country they will send it to u, it will take 6-8 weeks.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nilyam said:
thanks for the reply. it says in their website that I need to report my marriage. and one of their requirements is certificate of no marriage. thank you for your suggestion as well, I will try to call them next week.... God bless kabayan.
you dont need too..just fill up the form there are lots of different forms that you need to sign and fill up and submit to phil. embassy to toronto. I will do that as well as my PR hasn't come yet even though the decision is alrready made, same as you I am married with the Canadian and Im using his name already for some others documents such as banks, cra, to our property and any legal documents, even at my work Im using my married name as well.. if you need help let me know! I will forward the form Im talking about!

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardwokerAngel said:
you dont need too..just fill up the form there are lots of different forms that you need to sign and fill up and submit to phil. embassy to toronto. I will do that as well as my PR hasn't come yet even though the decision is alrready made, same as you I am married with the Canadian and Im using his name already for some others documents such as banks, cra, to our property and any legal documents, even at my work Im using my married name as well.. if you need help let me know! I will forward the form Im talking about!
They need CENOMAR now as an additional documents to renew your passport into your married name. My friend need one too. I guess Phil. Embassy here in Toronto is aware of Filipinos/Filipinas that they are married with Canadian Citizen but the fact is that they are married also in the Phils. That's what they told us why my friend need to submit CENOMAR(Certificate of NO Marriage) in the Phils. Good thing our friend way back college is working in NSO and she only sent an authorization letter to secure one.

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
hardwokerAngel said:
hello... Thanks for your reply.
it says in their website that if you are married in Canada and you want to renew your passport you need to report your marriage first and one of the requirements of ROM is cenomar( certificate of no marriage). I am using my hubby's name as well in some of my documents but I can not renew my passport if I dont have cenomar.
Thanks, God bless!!!!

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
honeysweetie said:
They need CENOMAR now as an additional documents to renew your passport into your married name. My friend need one too. I guess Phil. Embassy here in Toronto is aware of Filipinos/Filipinas that they are married with Canadian Citizen but the fact is that they are married also in the Phils. That's what they told us why my friend need to submit CENOMAR(Certificate of NO Marriage) in the Phils. Good thing our friend way back college is working in NSO and she only sent an authorization letter to secure one.
Thanks... I secure mine thru NSO's website. it will take 6-8weeks to get here....

mello

Nov 12, 2013
pag ginamit po yung surname ng asawa ano na middle name. yung sa nanay pa din or yung surname nung dalaga. kc dito sa canada hndi basta basta daw pinapalitan yung middle name. sa pilipinas automatic diba po. confused lng. kc d ko alam ilalagay ko pag nag renew nman ako ng pasport baka magkaroon ng conflict pag magkaiba.