+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filing PR application

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hi, I am on a W1 Visa ( Work permit Visa) that will expire in Nov 2009, I will be in canada in 10 days or so and i will be submitting my file to CHC Islamabad, Pakistan.

I need to know can i claim 10 extra points for "ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT" , since As per CIC website.

If

You currently work in Canada on a temporary work permit.

Your work permit is valid at the time of the permanent resident visa application and at the time the visa is issued.

And

Your employer has made an offer to employ you on an indeterminate basis if the permanent resident visa is issued.

I am on IT WORK PERMIT not requiring any LMO & HRSDC letters, So in this case can only a permanent job offer letter from my employer can help me claiming these AEO points ?

And by claiming these additional points will my case be processed faster, since As per CHC Islamabad website the processing time

"Skilled Workers Applicants : With confirmed permanent offer of employment: 12 months "

I will be thankful if someone can guide me.

Thanks

Hussain

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
Just send all the documents like job offer, copy of work permit etc. with your application. These will have positive impac on your application.

bramyah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2007
If you plan to enter canada on work permit, I am wondering why you submit your PR application to islamabad..

I thikn you can submit to Buffalo.