Few questions before applying citizenship

psc

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Have completed my days but did not apply yet ,please help me with few questions?

1. In section 9b of application form, have to write my status for last 5 years,
There is 8 days difference between my first expired work permit & second renewed work permit, during this time my PR file was applied. will this have an issue , do I have to write anything special in that section?

2. I was married when got PR & now divorced an this happened overseas but my PR file was with spouse name, do I have to attach my overseas divorce certificate?

3. I assume have to wait for 2018 tax notice of assessment before I apply?

4. Section 11 my record for last 5 years , do I have to attach my job details (like pay stubs & experience letters)

will really appreciate

Regards.

canvan14

May 8, 2014
1. Did you apply for the renewable of work permit before the first one expired? If yes, you have implied status and the 8 day gap must be written on the form with the status as implied. Do not leave any gaps.
2. Not too sure. I do not see the point of including the divorce certificate. I assume you are PR and not conditional PR due to spousal sponsorship?
3. You do not have to wait. There are 2 parts to fill. One is if you are required to fill tax, which you are. One is if you file the tax, if you did, check yes, if not, check no.
4. No job details needed.

psc

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you ,

1. I did apply for renewable work permit before first expired.