App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Liberal leader Justin Trudeau is expected to be sworn in as the Prime Minister of Canada before 15 November 2015 following a dramatic victory over Conservative Stephen Harper.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/oct/20/justin-trudeau-first-full-day-canada-prime-minister-designate

Here’s the final seat tally
Liberal Party of Canada 184
Conservative Party of Canada 99
New Democratic Party of Canada 44
Bloc Québécois 10
Green Party of Canada 1
Total 338

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
19 Indian-Canadians elected to Canadian parliament
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/us-canada-news/19-Indian-Canadians-elected-to-Canadian-parliament/articleshow/49464534.cms
(1) The Indian-Canadians more than doubled their representation in the Canadian parliament from eight to 19 as Canadians voted out the Conservative Party by handing out a landslide to the Liberal Party on Monday.
(2) Most Indian-Canadian victories came in Canada's biggest province of Ontario as many seats in Brampton and Mississauga cities went to Indian-Canadian candidates.
(3) Interestingly, Anju Dhillon of the Liberal Party became the first Indian-Canadian to win a seat - Dorsal-Lachine-LaSalle - in the French-speaking Quebec.

Liberals sweep Canada polls with Punjabi help
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/us-canada-news/Liberals-sweep-Canada-polls-with-Punjabi-help/articleshow/49475331.cms
(1) Nineteen Canadians of Indian origin have been elected to the Canadian parliament late on Monday night. This is the highest ever presence of MPs with Indian roots in the House of Commons in Canada. As many as 17 are of Punjabi origin. In 2011, only eight Indian-origin MPs were elected to the House of Commons all of whom were Punjabis.
(2) Fifteen or 8.15% of his 184 MPs are Punjabis. Indian-Canadians make up over 3% of Canada's population of about 35 million.
(3) Compared to the 24 candidates of Punjabi-origin in the previous general elections in 2011, this time 43 were in the fray, including one independent. There were 11 constituencies where Punjabi-origin candidates from either of the three main parties, Liberal, Conservative and NDP, were pitted against each other.

Punjabis make history in Canada federal elections
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/punjabis-make-history-in-canada-federal-elections/148783.html
(1) History was made in Canada in the 42nd federal elections, results of which were out today. As many as 18 Punjabis have been elected as Members of the House of Commons (Parliament) of Canada. The number exceeds the figure of those elected from Punjab for the Lok Sabha (13).
(2) Of the 44 Indo-Canadian candidates, 20 are elected to that country's Parliament. This is the maximum number of Indo-Canadians ever elected. In 2008, 10 and in 2011, 8 Indo-Canadians were elected. First time in 1993, three Indo-Canadians made to Parliament.
(3) The 17 Indo-Canadians belong to the Liberal Party, which gained a clear majority in the 338-member House.

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
warmest said:
Liberals sweep Canada polls with Punjabi help
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/us-canada-news/Liberals-sweep-Canada-polls-with-Punjabi-help/articleshow/49475331.cms
(1) Nineteen Canadians of Indian origin have been elected to the Canadian parliament late on Monday night. This is the highest ever presence of MPs with Indian roots in the House of Commons in Canada. As many as 17 are of Punjabi origin. In 2011, only eight Indian-origin MPs were elected to the House of Commons all of whom were Punjabis.
(2) Fifteen or 8.15% of his 184 MPs are Punjabis. Indian-Canadians make up over 3% of Canada's population of about 35 million.
(3) Compared to the 24 candidates of Punjabi-origin in the previous general elections in 2011, this time 43 were in the fray, including one independent. There were 11 constituencies where Punjabi-origin candidates from either of the three main parties, Liberal, Conservative and NDP, were pitted against each other.

Punjabis make history in Canada federal elections
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/punjabis-make-history-in-canada-federal-elections/148783.html
(1) History was made in Canada in the 42nd federal elections, results of which were out today. As many as 18 Punjabis have been elected as Members of the House of Commons (Parliament) of Canada. The number exceeds the figure of those elected from Punjab for the Lok Sabha (13).
(2) Of the 44 Indo-Canadian candidates, 20 are elected to that country's Parliament. This is the maximum number of Indo-Canadians ever elected. In 2008, 10 and in 2011, 8 Indo-Canadians were elected. First time in 1993, three Indo-Canadians made to Parliament.
(3) The 17 Indo-Canadians belong to the Liberal Party, which gained a clear majority in the 338-member House.
Withe the coming of Liberal Party to power, will it help we back loggers?. May be we should seek the help of these 17 liberal party members to bail us out from 11 years of our agony. What do you think Bro?

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
PM Modi greets Justin Trudeau on winning parliamentary elections in Canada
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/pm-modi-greets-justin-trudeau-on-winning-parliamentary-elections-in-canada/
(1) PM Modi tweeted, “Congratulations @JustinTrudeau for victory in Canadian parliamentary elections.”
“We attach high priority to close ties with Canada. We share a strong bond of democracy and inclusiveness enriched by a vibrant Indian diaspora,” he tweeted.
(2) PM Modi further tweeted, “I have fond memories of my visit to Canada in April 2015 and my meeting with you, @justintrudeau.”
“It was also great meeting your daughter, whom you had woken up early that day. Best wishes. :) @JustinTrudeau,” he said in a succession of tweets.

Trudeau victory welcomed by foreign leaders, as Liberal win trends worldwide
http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/trudeau-world-leaders-media-1.3279818
Look at the beautiful picture of our beloved Modi fondly holding the ears of Justin Trudeau's lovely daughter Ella-Grace.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
pranx125 said:
Withe the coming of Liberal Party to power, will it help we back loggers?. May be we should seek the help of these 17 liberal party members to bail us out from 11 years of our agony. What do you think Bro?
I think it will greatly help us. Yes, we should seek their help, if it is not forthcoming. I guess they will be more than willing to help us. Good days are ahead for us. :)
We should thank God for listening to our prayers and for blessing us with these positive developments. God is great. Let the glory be to God.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
hamid22 said:
Dear Warmest !
I read all your comments which clearly seems that how kind and honest you are. thanks for your positive thoughts and comments which raised our hope.

Actually I am one pre-Feb 2008 applicant that followed all the rule by CIC from 2007 to 2012. wasted most of the opportunities only with the dream to immigrate legally to Canada but passing of BILL C-38 destroyed all of my dreams which is completely unfair and I am also not the litigants because I always had faith to God and my heart says that I will receive justice one day. since the conservative government who demolished the dreams of 280000 people, his court and judicial system will never give justice. my only hope was to the new election and I believe that finally one day our voice will be heard by the people of Canada and God will give us justice.

Once again thanks from your kind words.
Dear hamid22,
See, our faith in God has already fetched us some results. The demonic Conservative Party government has been thrown out of power and we have all got a fresh lease of hope and life.

As of now, I am not exactly sure of how the new government will handle immigration matters. Who will be the immigration minister? What will be the immigration policy? What matters will be of priority in the first few months? How will the government handle immigration court cases, including that of Tim Leahy? Will the controversial Bill-38 be revoked? If yes, by when? If not, how will the government handle the unassessed FSW files that have already been abolished by Bill-38? It will take some time to get some clarity on these issues.

In the meantime, I would wish like-minded non-litigant pre-2008 FSW applicants like you to come together, discuss and devise strategies to handle future eventualities. If you are really interested, please let me know so that I can help coordinate.

Non-litigants and those ex-litigants who have already lost their case in the Federal Court or Federal Court of Appeal or Supreme Court of Canada may join the group to be coordinated by me to take-up your concerns and get them resolved.

Please note this call of mine is only for those
(i) who are not litigants as of now, and
(ii) ex-litigants who have already lost their case.

Please let me know so that I can be of some help. This group will be a 'not-for-profit' group.

Mohawk

Sep 4, 2015
Hi warmest,

Like all the members of this forum, let's rejoice and congratulate the designated Prime Minister. Let's hope we see the change, compassion, and fairness that he has been advocating during his campaign.

To follow up on the many questions that you raised, I am absolutely in favour of a coordinated effort, by us the litigants of this forum. But for now, I think we should wait for the ruling of Justice Russell.

Regards,

Mohawk

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Mohawk said:
Hi warmest,

Like all the members of this forum, let's rejoice and congratulate the designated Prime Minister. Let's hope we see the change, compassion, and fairness that he has been advocating during his campaign.

To follow up on the many questions that you raised, I am absolutely in favour of a coordinated effort, by us the litigants of this forum. But for now, I think we should wait for the outcome from Justice Russell.

Regards,

Mohawk
Thanks for your reply Mohawk.

As you may be aware, if Justice Russell rules in favour of we litigants it will only apply to we litigants and not to non-litigants. Hence I am asking non-litigants (including those ex-litigants who have already lost their case in courts) to unite as a group to get their concerns voiced and resolved. I am only volunteering to coordinate that group which will be a 'not-for-profit' group.

If non-litigants (including ex-litigants) don't unite and raise a red-flag by now, they may go unnoticed. It may be too late for them to bounce back after Justice Russell gives his decision to we litigants. Should we not support our non-litigant friends by now and stand up for them at this point of time as they are not represented by anyone? What do you think? Feel free to express your opinions. I request other members of this forum to give their opinions as well.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
What willbe the use. R u planning to file a new case? or to appeal to the government? what can be done except filing a case? Who can convince government to revoke C-34? And most importantly, what will be the out come of Tims case, in whih I am also a litigant. Let us pray to the god. Only he can help us who are helpless at this moment.

Mohawk

Sep 4, 2015
warmest said:
Thanks for your reply Mohawk.

As you may be aware, if Justice Russell rules in favour of we litigants it will only apply to we litigants and not to non-litigants. Hence I am asking non-litigants (including those ex-litigants who have already lost their case in courts) to unite as a group to get their concerns voiced and resolved. I am only volunteering to coordinate that group which will be a 'not-for-profit' group.

If non-litigants (including ex-litigants) don't unite and raise a red-flag by now, they may go unnoticed. It may be too late for them to bounce back after Justice Russell gives his decision to we litigants. Should we not support our non-litigant friends by now and stand up for them at this point of time as they are not represented by anyone? What do you think? Feel free to express your opinions. I request other members of this forum to give their opinions as well.
Good morning warmest,

As I mentioned previously, your idea is commendable, and I am 100% for it. However, our case (The mandamus) is still not resolved, we are still awaiting the ruling of Justice Russell. All I am saying is not to jump the gun. As a matter of fact why the non-litigants haven't expressed themselves on this forum so far?

I suggest that all the litigants from Mr. Tim Leahy/Mr. Rocco Galati, make themselves known so that we can approach the lawyers and seek their advice on the way forward. And for the rest it will be a matter for them to decide whether to embark on a fresh litigation.

Have a pleasant day,

Mohawk

drnaeed

Jan 21, 2006
Haripur/Pakistan
If we are afraid of "NO", let me remind that we are already a victim to "NO" and now we have an another opportunity to make the things in our favor and remember, "God helps those who help themselves".

May God be with us.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Shajitmathew said:
What willbe the use. R u planning to file a new case? or to appeal to the government? what can be done except filing a case? Who can convince government to revoke C-34? And most importantly, what will be the out come of Tims case, in whih I am also a litigant. Let us pray to the god. Only he can help us who are helpless at this moment.
I would wish non-litigants and ex-litigants (those who took the services of lawyers other than Tim Leahy and lost their case in either the Federal Court or Federal Court of Appeal or Supreme Court of Canada) to come together as a group so that they can get a better deal. Unity is strength. About 80000 files have been closed by Section 87.4 of Bill-38. Out of this, applicants of only 1300 files have sought the services of lawyer Tim Leahy. The applicants of remaining 78700 files remain as either non-litigants or ex-litigants. By now, due to many reasons, many of them would have lost interest in immigrating to Canada. But still, I guess, there would be a significant number of applicants who would like to give it a try. Even if they are about 1000 or 2000 in number, they could make a big impact. I would wish them to be united and get represented at the earliest. For that to happen, why don't we facilitate through this forum? That could be a small help that we could do for them.

The new political developments in Canada have given a lot of hope and opportunities for pre-2008 FSW unassessed applicants. Filing a new case could be an option. Appealing to the new government could be another. The thus newly formed group can discuss and devise strategies to take things forward. Someone from that group can spearhead to liaise and resolve problems that may raise from time to time.

Regarding the outcome of our litigation, I guess, Justice Russell will rule in our favour. We will be blessed by God for our righteousness, resolve and prayers. God will finally let fairness prevail.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Mohawk said:
Good morning warmest,

As I mentioned previously, your idea is commendable, and I am 100% for it. However, our case (The mandamus) is still not resolved, we are still awaiting the ruling of Justice Russell. All I am saying is not to jump the gun. As a matter of fact why the non-litigants haven't expressed themselves on this forum so far?

I suggest that all the litigants from Mr. Tim Leahy/Mr. Rocco Galati, make themselves known so that we can approach the lawyers and seek their advice on the way forward. And for the rest it will be a matter for them to decide whether to embark on a fresh litigation.

Have a pleasant day,

Mohawk
Thanks a lot for your understanding Mohawk.

I appreciate your concern.

True, our litigation (mandamus case) itself is still not resolved. We are all having great hope on Justice Russell and praying to God. I am NOT trying to jump the gun in our case. I am ONLY trying to bring on this board the non-litigants and ex-litigants so that they can form a group to discuss and devise strategies to get themselves represented in Canada. Now, they don't have a united voice for them in Canada for the new Canadian government to hear. They need to be first united and then given a representation. Otherwise they may go unnoticed and they may suffer in silence. I know how painful pain can be. As a fellow human being, knowing their suffering, let us do our part by giving a helping hand to them. God is love. Love is God.

You are right, the non-litigants and ex-litigants have still not expressed themselves in a big way in this forum/board or anywhere else in light of the new developments in Canada. That is why, I am inviting/requesting them to come together on this board so that we can be of some help.

I welcome your suggestion. I request all 1300 (750+550) litigants to come on this board to take stock of the current situation and voice opinions. Let us network so that we can get benefited. Unity is strength.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
drnaeed said:
If we are afraid of "NO", let me remind that we are already a victim to "NO" and now we have an another opportunity to make the things in our favor and remember, "God helps those who help themselves".

May God be with us.
Are you a litigant, drnaeed? If not, how can we help you?