+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
Hi,

Anyone has the sample LOE to be attached with the application in case of FBI PCC delay? I dont think I will get my PCC in time for my submission. Can someone who has requested for an extension please help with what is to be written in the LOE?

Reactions: JacJ2017

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
There is no defined format. Just state that you have applied for it on (date). Indicate documents attached (courier delivery slip or scanned copy of the application you made.
When they review your application they will give you a date usually 60days deadline to submit and an open placeholder.
Hi,

Anyone has the sample LOE to be attached with the application in case of FBI PCC delay? I dont think I will get my PCC in time for my submission. Can someone who has requested for an extension please help with what is to be written in the LOE?

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
So I called...application received on 19th july. They finally opening july 19th today. My prints where accepted and results will be mailed to Houston on 23rd...

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
So hope FBI could implement the new process soon!
My application was delivered to FBI last week. So I'll hear back in 2018 :confused:

Arod

May 15, 2017
My application was delivered on July 17th, but my card hasn't been charged yet. I haven't received notifications about any issues with my fingerprints either. Based on the dates you guys have mentioned, my card should have been charged already.

Normally I would have called to see what the status of my application is, but the problem is that if I get my PCC now it would be useless as I need to fly to the US in November. So, I'm thinking of waiting until I return from my trip before making the call assuming they haven't seen it for some reason.

This way they would issue the PCC with a date later than my expected time of return and therefore I wouldn't be forced to submit a new application. Does this sound like reasonable thinking? I'm not in the pool yet, but I requested the PCC in advance so I can have it beforehand given the long wait.