+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fastest and easiest way to canada or australia

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by yolie, Jun 12, 2010.

1. aside from getting married, what other ways to go?

2. What is your actual intension. To immigrate or visit ?.
    Give some details.

3. Start swimming from ur country. :-* :p :eek: 8) ??? ::) :-\ :'( :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

4. Hi
    FSW

5. Hi,

I second that. FSW is the most popular method , I spoke to the immigration official recently. Forget about the others unless the other method is you have very special skills Canada needs badly and a company offers you a job - very unlikely at the moment.

6. You can try the GSM (General skilled Migration) path for Australia. I believe this path has been shutdown til June 30th-while they rework their list of occupations.

-scaria197

7. ;)Nothing can be faster than the time it took for that question to come up in your mind !!

8. yes i like this one. of course u need to take two extra towels and the condition is that these shud not get wet while u swim thru... :) otherwise, the aussies on the beach will realize u came thru swimming and may arrange for and expedite that u return to ur home country back by swimming only...

i don't understand brother/sister why people think that once someone reaches ca or aus, dream will come true... what's wrong with ur home country. i got this realization after 9 years of residency in abroad...