+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Tree form(IMM 1411)

leehar

Sep 2, 2009
Hi, I applied to sponsor my parents and one younger brother.Mississauga approved my sponsorship.We submitted all required documents and forms to Canadian high commission Islamabad,Pakistan. When my parents received AOR in April 2009 .It was written in the AOR that fill the enclosed Family Tree form. but there was no Family Tree form in the envelope.there was just AOR letter and that s it. 10 months have passed now, we didn't receive anything yet. need advice... what should we do now? should we write an e-mail to Canadan High commission ISD about family tree form. One more thing want to mention that my parents and brother they all separately filled and submitted their additional family information forms IMM 5406,when they send their applications to Canadian High Commission ISD.
Thanking you,
& sorry for bad english.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I remember I read the discussions before regarding IMM1411 and 'family tree' from Islamabad applicants.
According to me, as your father and brother did not get the form 1411 from CIC as mentioned in their letter, they can submit it later if they receive it. However, Form 5406 E will give the details of the family.

kaku

Nov 22, 2009
Hi

Can you guys please help me in filling the IMM 1411 form.Please send me your email so i wil send the form

regard

kaku
k_ihsan@yahoo.com