Lilongwe
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
Koleta Malingamoyo
LANDED..........
All
Hello,

So I have a Bachelors degree and over 4 years working experience as an Administrative Assistant. I have my IELTS certificate and I've gt my education assessed successfully. However when I submitted the profile the same day I was declared ineligible.

For what reasons could this be?

I will appreciate all assistance.

Thanks,

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello,

So I have a Bachelors degree and over 4 years working experience as an Administrative Assistant. I have my IELTS certificate and I've gt my education assessed successfully. However when I submitted the profile the same day I was declared ineligible.

For what reasons could this be?

I will appreciate all assistance.

Thanks,
You first need to manually add up your eligibility points based on the six selection factors. You need to get at least 67.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

If you don't get 67, then you're indeed not eligible. If you do get 67, then you did something wrong upon submitting your profile.

-Did you select "Yes" to the question "Do you have an ECA"?
-Are your language results less than 2 years old?
-Did you enter funds at or above the minimum for your category and family size?
-Is your NOC in category 0, A or B?

These are the most common issues.

Reactions: koleta

koleta

May 15, 2019
Malawi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lilongwe
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
Koleta Malingamoyo
LANDED..........
All
You first need to manually add up your eligibility points based on the six selection factors. You need to get at least 67.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

If you don't get 67, then you're indeed not eligible. If you do get 67, then you did something wrong upon submitting your profile.

-Did you select "Yes" to the question "Do you have an ECA"?
-Are your language results less than 2 years old?
-Did you enter funds at or above the minimum for your category and family size?
-Is your NOC in category 0, A or B?

These are the most common issues.

Thank you Peacekeeper87 for your response, I will do as advised.