+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry- CEC/ changed some company name after getting an ITA and didn't attached any supporting documents

jai23

Jan 17, 2024
Hello all,

I got my ITA on Dec 2023. I have submitted all required documents on 2st week of Jan 2024. Initially while creating the profile, I got 1 year of experience in India company 'A' and 3 months of experience in canada with an vendor, paid to incorporation(this incop will generate my payslips) + employment gap(3months)+ next 1 year fulltime(software developer) am still working in this company.

Now the problem began, after getting my ITA. I have reach out to my company 'A' in india but the company loss their share or sold or rebranded(I don't how the exact reason) to company 'B'. I have upload the LoE from 'B' without any explanation letter. For Canadian experience initially while creating the EE profile I used vendor's name and but I upload the LoE from the incop company which I got paid.

In summary:
ITA received on following work history: 1 year with company 'A'- India(NOC 2**) + 3 months with vendor(Noc 2**) + 3months unemployed + 1year (currently working).
Post ITA(submitted documents). : 1 year with company 'B'-India(NoC 2**) + 3 months with incop company(NoC 2**) + 3months unemployed + 1 year (still working)

The main problem is that, I did not submitting any supporting documents for company name change in india or for mistakenly giving vendor name instead of incop in ITA.
Will this become any problem???Do I need to wait for IRCC email asking about any explanation or supporting documents? Or submit a web form now? Please suggest some help.