+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ex-Employer / Company has been closed due to financial crisis?

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in a bit strange situation. I have some kind of General Experience letter from my last companies mentioning my Job title ( IT Manager ) with small description. I can show more than 3 years experience. I have letters signed and stamped with me. But unfortunately both companies where I worked are now closed due to financial crisis.
My question how CIO or other authorities will verify my experience. will it affect my application? Thanks in Advance.

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was in the same situation. The company I was working with shut down. I submitted the experience letters that I had with me. You can write a letter explaining what happened with the company. Mention the company name, address, Managing director's name, your relieving date and year of shutdown clearly on the letter. CHC knows that such things happen and if your company was a legitimate then CHC should be convinced.

Check out my thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-help-needed-letter-from-employer-but-company-shut-down-t18301.0.html