+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Evidence of salary received while working

Akpanxty

Nov 1, 2023
I have worked for 11 months 3week, as an office receptionist, can i use this period as a one year work experience?

secondary, my salary was always by hand and not through a payroll, what should i do if my statement of account for the period i worked is demanded?

Bobbtom

Nov 2, 2023
I have worked for 11 months 3week, as an office receptionist, can i use this period as a one year work experience?

secondary, my salary was always by hand and not through a payroll, what should i do if my statement of account for the period i worked is demanded?
Even though 11 months + 3 weeks is so closer to a year, it's not really a 12 month experience, but it worths 12 months.
About the payslips, if needed you can still provide any document stating and showing proof you've been paid for the job done as well as the convenient period.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015

I thought you were a hairdresser?