+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Error Description: Problematic field:Address history: You have reached the maximum number of record

rabreakell

Jun 25, 2019
Hi,
I am currently applying for my Permanent Residency. On the addresses section it is coming up with
"Error Description: Problematic field:Address history: You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. If you have more data than this table holds, make sure your most recent data is captured."

I'm not sure what to do as it says I have to enter 10 years of information. I was going to write an explanation letter with the complete list but how do I do this online? I can't see anywhere to add a comment

Would really appreciated your help. It's been hard work getting all the information together

accccccc

May 13, 2020
Hi,
I encountered the same issue in the Address History section. I wonder if you could share your experience and any follow-up questions? Truly appreciated!

thementor

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi,
I am currently applying for my Permanent Residency. On the addresses section it is coming up with
"Error Description: Problematic field:Address history: You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. If you have more data than this table holds, make sure your most recent data is captured."

I'm not sure what to do as it says I have to enter 10 years of information. I was going to write an explanation letter with the complete list but how do I do this online? I can't see anywhere to add a comment

Would really appreciated your help. It's been hard work getting all the information together
@rabreakell
May I ask how you solved the issue?