+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

English Proficiency Fulfillment?

brandon.smith

Mar 22, 2016
I submitted my application 2 days ago. Regarding the english proficiency requirement, i had submitted the copy of WES credential evaluation assessment which wasrequired as a part of my PR application 3 years ago and i have submitted the same copy towards my citizenship application.Is this sufficient document to proof for English proficiency? or am i missing something?

cursor18

May 31, 2015
I submitted my application 2 days ago. Regarding the english proficiency requirement, i had submitted the copy of WES credential evaluation assessment which wasrequired as a part of my PR application 3 years ago and i have submitted the same copy towards my citizenship application.Is this sufficient document to proof for English proficiency? or am i missing something?
Did u read the instruction guide before applying?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html
See point 15. Language Requirements

brandon.smith

Mar 22, 2016
I have decided to take the addendum route and submit my IELTS report and send it by overnight delivery. Fingers crossed on this but again if they don't accept it and return back my application, I won't fret on this. I will wait for my returned documents and re-send them back. At least I won't complain that I haven't tried it. ;)

Reactions: bringiton

cursor18

May 31, 2015
I have decided to take the addendum route and submit my IELTS report and send it by overnight delivery. Fingers crossed on this but again if they don't accept it and return back my application, I won't fret on this. I will wait for my returned documents and re-send them back. At least I won't complain that I haven't tried it. ;)
Dont.
My suggestion - as your old application was sent only 2 days ago, resend the WHOLE application again as new asap
If your luck holds, they might open your new/second application before the incomplete one

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
If you are going to send a new proof of proficiency you need to wait until you receive your AOR or it can be lost and never match with your application.. So in my opinion you have to wait and see if the application get return..